Part 16

Kaaya took her car from her garage and started to look for Rune. When she was driving, she saw Rune's motorcycle. But, she didn't see him, she grew kinda scared. Kaaya looked around her and noticed that there were trees all around her. Where the hell did Rune go? "Rune! If you're out there, you better come out?" There was no response which caused Kaaya to become more annoyed. "Rune, I know you are here. You're motorcycle is here! If you don't come out, I will go hang out with Dax." Kaaya taunted. There was no response. Unbelievable. Kaaya was going when she felt hands grab her arms and pin her against the wall. Kaaya closed her eyes- someone was holding her. She slowly opened her to see Rune. "Rune! Get off of me! Ugh!" "No! You're mine!" Kaaya was getting scared now. She looked at Rune and he looked utterly insane, his eyes filled with rage. "Kaaya. Darling, why do you still care for a dead guy?" Kaaya looked shocked. "W-what?" Suddenly, she felt as though they moved. Kaaya looked around them and they were near a waterfall? Wait, Rune still may have killed Dax. She needed time to think what was going on. Right now she was practically shuddering with fear. "R-Rune..um..I have to go home. I have uh homework n stuff to finish." Before Rune could say anything, Kaaya bolted as feet her feet would go. Feet don't fail now! Kaaya ran home. She rested on her bed- Rune was absolutely crazy! Kaaya decided to call Dax since her sister got his number. "Zaverii! Could I call Dax??" "yeah. My phones charging on the table." "Ok" Kaaya grabbed the phone and called Dax. Dax picked up. "Zaverii! Hi! Ok before you say anything..I think I like your sister so do you think that we could meet! I promise to be extra nice!" Kaaya blushed. "Um hi Dax. It's Kaaya.." "..." "Dax, you're so sweet. I would love to hang out with you. How about tomorrow after school?" "DEFINITELY! Can't wait Kaaya!" "Ok cool. I gotta go now. See you!" Kaaya hung up. Rune was going to be so angry, but she needed to keep Dax with her in case Rune decided to kill him or something. Why did Rune lie in the first place- wait maybe he was going to kill him later? Kaaya finished up her homework. Dear Gods, it was 12:00 at night already. She jumped on her bed already. 

The alarm rang. Dang alarm! It was only 6: 30. Nevertheless, she woke up. Kaaya got up and got ready. Another uneventful school day passed by. She didn't see Rune at all..he didn't attend, but she did Vex. Vex was hanging out with Kaaya the entire time though. Quickly, she ran to find Dax who, thankfully, waiting for her. "Dax! Hi!" "Kaaya! Come on! I want to take you somewhere." Dax took a piece of cloth and put it over eyes. She felt Dax take her hand and lead her somewhere. "So Dax..is this a date?" Even though she couldn't see, Kaaya knew Dax was blushing as his palms grew sweaty. "Uh.........we're here!" Dax took the blindfold off and Kaaya saw a five -star restaurant??? Kaaya gasped. "Dax! OMG! How could you even afford this?" Dax rubs the back of his neck. "Oh um...I come from a very rich family. They own this restaurant." Kaaya looked at him wide-eyed. "Dax, thank you for bringing me here." Suddenly, they heard thunder in the distance and soon it started pouring. "Kaaya, you are getting wet. Let's go inside." "Oh um one second Dax. I will be right back. I promise." Kaaya hurriedly went in the rain in an isolated alley. "Rune! What the hell are you doing?" Rune appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Rune just stared at her. "Kaaya. Come with me." Rune started to grab her wrist and Kaaya struggled against him. When she finally got her hand out of his grip, she smacked him across the face. Her hand twitched in pain when she was done. Kaaya looked at Rune in anger. "Kaaya please. At least listen to me. I l-l-love you. Please be mine." Kaaya looked at Rune shocked. "I have to go meet Dax for a date right now. We will talk about this later." Kaaya looked at Rune's face for any reaction, but his face turned from passionate to emotionless. His face was completely inscrutable. Kaaya turned around and quickly walked away. She saw Dax inside. He was waiting for her. She took her hand and they sat down. Suddenly, a storm came blew the roof off. 

 What the hell??? There was no roof and rain was coming inside. People were running in every direction. Some people tried to go to the door, but they were struck by lightning. Dax grabbed her hand and they dove under a table.