Part 12

Kaaya found Zaverii doing her homework on her bed. "Hey Zave..sorry I wasn't able to spend your birthday with you." "Nah, its ok sis..I kinda wanted to spend some time with my friends."Zaverii admitted guilty." "Oh ok, see ya around then." "See ya." Kaaya went to her room and plugged in her headphones. She knew she was supposed to do her homework, but she just couldn't help procrastinating. Her parents would be so disappointed in her, but she knew she would stay up late anyway. Unconsciously, she played her a song in her foreign language and started singing the foreign words even though they sounded kinda strange. Little did she know, there was a stranger watching her through her window, or technically two strangers. Kaaya sung her heart out. Eventually, she started singing an english song. She went through some of her favorite songs before she heard gasping? Kaaya looked at the window and saw Vex and Rune watching her. Vex was gasping and smiling. And Rune was looking at her intensely with an unreadable expression. Kaaya blushed and squealed a bit at the two boys. "D-did you guys hear me??" They both nodded. Kaaya put her head in her hands. Why? Why did it have to be like this? "S-so let's move on shall we?" "Wait up, your singing was beautiful Kaaya!" Vex exclaimed. "Yes, your voice was extremely beautiful to hear.." Rune said intensely, still staring at her eyes. Kaaya grew uncomfortable at Rune's heavy gaze and shifted her eyes to Vex. She didn't notice the rage seething off of him as her gaze travelled to his brother. "Aw..thanks guys..." Kaaya said, a bit flustered. "So do you guys wanna hang out?" "Yeah sure...oh hi Zaverii!" 

Vex said enthusiastically, looking over Kaaya's shoulder, not wanting the other girl to feel lonely. "Oh hi boys, what are you doing in my sister's room?" Zaverii winked at Kaaya. Kaaya felt her cheeks burn. "Um..we were going to hang out. Pretty, pretty, pleas-I mean join us." Kaaya said desperately. "Hmm...ok sure, i will come..but give me and Kaaya a sec! We need to change into something better old sweatpant and sweatshirts!" Zaverii grabbed Kaaya's wrist and ushered them into a bedroom while the boys were waiting. "Why Zaverii? Why must you always be like this?" Kaaya said a bit annoyed that they were wasting precious movie time. Suddenly, Zaverii dug into Kaaya's closet and pulled out a few- correction, many different clothes. "Zaverii, please sto-" "Got it! Wear this!" Zaveri held out white short shorts that barely that covered the thigh and a revealing black shoulder-off top. Kaaya didn't have any time to protest. Zaverii pushed Kaaya in the bathroom and threatened her into changing. Kaaya sighed and changed her clothes. When she was done changing, she looked at the mirror. The tight clothing were showing her figure, but she thought it should be fine. 

When she walked back into the room with Vex and Rune, they were talking to Zaverii who was dressed in knee shorts and black shirt. Why couldn't she wear something similar at least. Zaverii still looked beautiful in it and Kaaya wasn't the only one who noticed. She noticed that Vex's eyes checked Zaverii more than a few times. Oooh! Was there romance that she was smelling? As she walked in the room, Kaaya said "Okk guys, Zaverii forced me to change..I am ready." Vex glanced at Kaaya, but then shifted his eyes back to Zaverii. "Yeah let's go." He said. "Ok!" Zaverii said. Rune didn't say anything, he just stared emotionlessly at Kaaya. His gaze was intense enough to make Kaaya uncomfortable. "Um. Ok"