Part 1

Warning: The cringe is real >︹<

Wrote this when I was younger - there are lot of mistakes                  ( ゜─゜)

___________________________________________________-

Kaaya was sitting outside staring at the sky, watching the dark gray clouds and the heavy wind. She thought it was a beautiful day even if her friends call it terrible weather. Kaaya was highly introverted and quiet. Kaaya walked outside to the breeze. This made her very happy and she was having fun with the wind. Kaaya heard a voice, she thought she probably imagined it though. She had a lot of fun with the wind a lot. 

"Kaaya!" Her mom called out to her. She blew a kiss to the wind telling the wind she had to go and she will be back. While she was inside, the wind softly knocked at the windows. Kaaya went back outside.

 "I wish you take form as a human so I could see you sometime. The wind blew softly and heard her request. For a minute the wind was gone and Kaaya was going to go inside, until someone gently, almost desperately grasped her wrist. She looked behind to see a boy, who looked see through but she saw his facial features and his basics. For a few minutes, they just sat there, staring at each other. A little while later, they decided to play games and have fun. Kaaya was having the time of her life. She asked the wind boy what his name was and he simply shrugged. Poof! He was suddenly gone. 

A few months later, she hadn't heard from the wind boy since she asked his name and he disappeared. There was a knock on the door and she retrieved it. Kaaya saw the wind boy examining her and looking her - his head cocked sideways. She was surprised and shocked.

 "I am here for you, Kaaya." He spoke softly and gently. Kaaya was confused, but she didn't it mess with her. She hugged him, but then she fell through him. Luckily he caught her and told her what happened. 

"I am only the wind, I am not completely solid though I could still help you. She understood partly. 

"Um, ok so what do you want to do now?" She said with a smile on her face. 

He just looked her and smirked. He moved inhumanly fast and grabbed her and a few seconds later, they were flying. Kaaya was really scared. She felt her phone vibrate and he brought her down so she could retrieve her call. It was Tye, her best friend since kindergarten. She picked up the call and she told him that she would see him soon when he asked her if she wanted to hang. The wind boy looked at her with concern. 

"I have to go to my friend's house." She said. 

"Let me drop you off." Before she could say anything else, he took her and they flew all the way to Tye's house. 

"Who is this?" Tye glared at the wind boy and looked gently at Kaaya. 

She said, "this is a friend that I met recently." Tye grabbed her arm and pulled Kaaya inside. She mouthed sorry to the wind boy before she left to go inside. 

"I don't want you to stay with him. I have a feeling that he is dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you." Tye told her sternly. "You don't even know anything about him! He is crazy and he is going to terrible things to you! Stay away from him!"Kaaya's feeling were hurt, how could Tye not trust her. How dare he tell her what to do. She walked out ignoring Tye's protests and went to the wind boy.

 "Come on, let's go. I don't want anything to with him." Kaaya told the wind boy. "Wait! And before we go, tell me your name or I don't think I can trust you."

  The wind boy sighed as though defeated."My name is Vex. I am the king of the winds. The wind boy replied. 

"What??" Kaaya was shocked and hurt that he didn't trust her until now to tell her such important information. Kaaya walked away only to find he had moved inhumanly fast and came in front of her. 

"I am sorry, Kaaya. I didn't tell you because if I told you, you would fade away and be kidnapped by my nemesis. The water ruler."

 Kaaya didn't know what all this meant, but she needed time to process everything so she nodded absentmindedly and started to walk away. She told Vex that she would come tomorrow. He agreed to meet her tomorrow. Kaaya started walking home, confused. Just as she was walking, someone grabbed her wrist painfully. She looked around to see the school bully looking at her as she were his. 

"Ugh, let go of my wrist. I have places to go." Kaaya told him frantically. "I won't let go of you until you rule the waters with me." He told her with passion in his eyes. That is when she realized the school bully ws Vex's nemesis?

 "Let go of her." A firm and protective voice told the bully. Who was that? She felt so dizzy and so confused... A few seconds later Kaaya blacked out. She opened her eyes to find her in her room. Kaaya was really puzzled and she had no idea what to do. She thought she was just imagining stuff and going crazy. She looked outside, but all she could see was the rain, but no wind.