Part 13

The 4 walked out, careful not to wake up the twin's parents as they were watching a movie. They snuck out laughing. They started walking down the street. A group of around 5 buff looking men came and stared at Zaverii and Kaaya, especially Kaaya. "Woah gurl.." Kaaya felt the biggest of the boy's eyes graze her whole body. "Why are you hanging with these losers when you could be with us?" "Um..thanks, but no thanks.." Kaaya said a bit a nervously. Suddenly the guy came up to Kaaya and grabbed her wrist and one of the other guys grabbed Zaverii's wrist. "Oww! Let go me!" Kaaya heard Zaverii say while Kaaya was struggling herself. Vex and Rune were witnessing this and suddenly the whole atmosphere changed. Kaaya looked over to Vex and Rune and almost ran away of fright. 

Rune's seemed to be holding in a lot of rage. It seemed as though his whole body was shaking with uncontrolled rage, or in his case, lightning. Vex too was frightening. There was wind swirling all around them- almost like a tornado was approaching. "Vex, get Zaverii! I will get Kaaya" Rune said a menacing voice that sounded unlike him. At this point Kaaya was very scared..she didn't seem to recognize Rune. His eyes were the scariest, totally black filled with pure rage. A sudden shock of lightning burst out of his hand and hit the guy who was holding Kaaya's wrist. Kaaya closed her eyes and heard mind-boggling screams and was utterly terrified. Suddenly she felt a hand wrap around her waist protectively and looked up to see Rune glaring at the now dead men before they disappeared suddenly. Did Vex and Rune kill them?? Kaaya shuddered, scared. Kaaya looked to see if Zaverii saw the dead men, but Zaverii had her eyes closed still. Vex whispered something to her and she opened her eyes and smiled. When did they get close? So cute though...Kaaya thought. Kaaya was so scared of Rune and Vex- were they always like this? 

For the rest of the walk, Rune stuck super close to Kaaya and Vex to Zaverii. Zaverii didn't seem to notice, just babbling the latest gossip. Whenever Kaaya tried to move away Rune, he just moved closer. They finally reached the movie theater and it was around 7. The group decided to watch a horror movie, much to Zaverii's dismay. They walked into the theater. "Kaaya! Sit with me! Sister forever!" Zaverii said excitedly. Kaaya let out a deep breath- thank god at least she didn't have to sit with Rune then. Unfortunately, Kaaya and Zaverii sat in the middle...with Vex and Rune around them. I am may be sitting with a killer. Kaaya couldn't get the thought out of her head. The movie started and Kaaya chose to ignore the thought and focus on the movie. The movie was really interesting and main character was a guy who was really hot. Kaaya blushed at having that thought. She focused on him and couldn't stop a smile from coming on her face. Rune noticed this and grew angry. Suddenly the lights started to flicker. Kaaya tensed and she immediately knew who it was. The boy with the lightning power. 

"Um guys..I will be right back! I need to go to the bathroom!" Kaaya said hurriedly. She needed to catch her breath and stop the fear running through her body. Kaaya went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Kaaya looked stressed out. She fixed her hair a bit.