Part 3

She was awake, she rose up to find her asleep on a cozy bed that was blue. This wasn't her room! Someone just kidnapped, what was she going to do. Her heart started pounding against her chest. She slowly turned around to look at the stuff around her. Kaaya looked towards the left, nothing here! She looked toward the right and that is when she saw the boy examining her. She shrieked and moved away. What was going on?? His gaze was intense and she had to look away. She needed to find a way out of this place! Finally, he said, "Kaaya. Such a beautiful name. Almost as beautiful as the girl that beholds it." She was confused for a second and then she realized it was a compliment. What was this random flattery! She just wanted to go home"Um...thank you. Would you please tell me who you are and where the heck am I?" She responded, panicked. "Kaaya, I shall answer you questions later after dinner." Then as quick as a flash, she was suddenly in his arms. Ugh! What was he thinking? "Uh, excuse me I think I can walk myself. And you can't force me to anything! Answer my questions now!" She said and he just smiled mysteriously, but didn't put her down. She was starting to get very annoyed. Anger was replacing fear. She still had no idea who he was, then it suddenly hit her, she remembered the message about Zaverii. She was in the arms of the water ruler. She didn't know what to do, she needed to find a plan fast. "Yeah, can I ask you what your name is at least?" If she was going to be here for while until she came up with a plan, she needed to know the only company the best she could. Maybe she could use it to her advantage.

"My name is Rune." He said. Rune. A creepy name as creepy as the one who beholds it. Suddenly a loud knock came to the door. It came with a hollowing of the wind. Suddenly Rune's face looked alarmed and even the slightest bit angry. In flash, they came to the bedroom that Kaaya had been sitting in. How? Was that Vex? Did he come to help her? She could have gotten out herself, but she felt so, so tired.Kaaya wanted her old life back without any rulers or whatever. Some random guy just kidnapped her. What was happening? She loud banging and lots of other noises that didn't sound friendly. She tiptoed all the way down the stairs and then she heard a voice behind. "Where do you think you are going?" She recognized that voice, it was Vex. He had come for her. He took her hand they were off flying and soaring to the sky. As they left the place, Kaaya heard screaming. She held onto Vex tighter. 

     When she got home, she decided she needed to a power nap. She told Vex, she wasn't feeling very good and that she would come and see him later. When she went to bed, she thought of the boys in her life. She thought of Tye as just a friend, but she saw the way he looked at her. Tye was a very good friend and her best friend forever, but sadly she realized to herself she only loved him as a best friends, nothing more and nothing less. Then, she thought of Vex. Vex was open and handsome. Kaaya thought, duh, he's handsome, he is the ruler of the wind. Vex was always so kind to her. She liked him as far as she can tell. He was dark and mysterious. Lastly, she thought of Rune. Rune was terrible! How could someone just kidnap someone else? But, she had a feeling she had to go back and see him. He also had that mysterious gleam in his eyes. Kaaya had a feeling that Rune was lonely. There had to be reason why he was acting so protective. In the darkest part of head, she found it cute. Honestly, after the noises she heard when Vex arrived, she felt bad for him. Maybe he just needs a friend? She pictured Rune again. He looked like someone...wait, it was Vex! They are not telling me something. Are they related in some way She figured this out right before she fell asleep. When she woke up, she the weekend was over and she had to go to school. She walked out, she said bye to her mom. Kaaya had to go with Zaverii, so she realized that she should wait. Finally, Zaverii came out. "Hi Kaaya, did we any have any Science homework?" Kaaya and Zaverii had the same teachers, but were different classes. This was how the day was supposed to go. Nice and normal or as though she thought. She ignored the silent nudges of the wind all day and spent more time with Tye.