Part 15

The next Kaaya and Zaverii had to go to school because education was uttermost priority. Screw the boys! Ugh..Kaaya hated waking up in the mornings even more than school in general. They went to school and Zaverii headed off with some friends. Kaaya was not completely anti-social, but she had a pretty closed demeanor, a bit too intimidating for anyone to approach. So Kaaya just went on her day, ignoring people and talking to her friends in certain classes. "Hey, excuse me? Is this where class is" A boy walked up to her and said a bit confused. "Well duh. You're in school, where do you think class is?" Kaaya knew she was mean, but she had to say it. The boy looked at her with a hurt expression on his face. She felt bad. "I am so sorry! I am not usually like this, I am just on...high alert." The boy smiled. "Oh I thought you were on something else based on your snappy mood." The boy replied back. What an idiot! She hated those type of jokes. "Ok. We're even now. I was rude and you were rude back." The boy chucked a bit. "I was joking! Loosen up a bit!" Kaaya smiled a small, shy smile. "Ok so my next class is math in room....220. I have no idea where that is.." The boy said a bit deflated. Oh...that was Kaaya's next class- should she.."Hey, I have class there next period- want me to walk with you?" The boy nodded quickly, relieved. Kaaya giggled at his relieved reaction. 

After math, Kaaya had lunch and so did he. "Hey can I sit at lunch um what's your name?" "Oh and my name is Kaaya and you are...?" "Daxter. But call me Dax." "Dax, you have a very interesting name!" Dax smiled at as they walked to the cafeteria. "Kaaya over here!" She heard her sister call out to her. Kaaya motioned for Dax to follow her. She said Rune and Vex sitting there was usual. "Hey Vex, Rune, can you guys move to the other side of the table so there is room for Dax to sit. BTW: this is Dax." Kaaya told them happily. Rune and Vex reluctantly moved their spots and glared daggers at Dax since he was sitting between the two sisters. "Nice to meet you guys! I am Daxter, but call me Dax! Thanks for letting me sit here Kaaya." Dax said. "No prob Dax." Kaaya smiled at him. Dax started talking to Kaaya mostly, asking her questions. Vex started talking with Zaverii and Rune just watched Kaaya and Dax talk. Dax looked Rune. "Hey man, sup? Hope we can get along well." Dax told him. Kaaya smiled. Dax was so nice to everyone. Seriously, how can ever be that nice to Rune..he was so intimidating. When Dax said that, he replied. Rune said barely, audible, "i wish i could say the same." "What?" Dax replied confused. "Oh I just that it was nice to meet you too." Rune replied expressionless. Kaaya looked at Rune and rolled her eyes. Why was he being so rude? The bell rang, signalling that it was time for them to go. Suddenly, Rune came up and wrapped his arm around Kaaya's waist. "Oww Rune! You're hurting me!" But Rune wasn't focussed on Kaaya. He was focussed on Dax. Thankfully Dax noticed her pain. "Dude! Get your hands off of her! You're hurting her!" Dax pushed his arm away. Rune was seething with anger. "You shouldn't have done that." Rune said a sinister tone. Rune was about to punch Dax's face when Kaaya stepped between them. Rune managed to stop right in time, his fist inches from Kaaya's face. His dark orbs met Kaaya's and his eyes widened and stepped away and ran. Dax tugged on Kaaya's arm and lead her away. "Thank you Dax." Kaaya said quietly. "No problem." Dax smiled at her. "No one should treat a lady like that." Dax murmured to himself. 

Kaaya thought she should see Rune, but was a bit scared. After school, Rune was standing outside of school, his hands in his pockets. His hood was up and his face was down. Kaaya walked up to Rune. "Rune.." Kaaya said softly. When he looked up, his eyes were hard and filled with anger. When Rune saw it was Kaaya, his eyes went back to emotionless. "Why did you do that?" Kaaya said nervously. "Remember how I told you, you're my queen. MY queen. You know how I am a freak of nature. Well apparently, they become possessive of what is theirs. I am so sorry for hurting you Kaaya. I would never hurt you on purpose. But, that Dax guy, he triggers something animalistic in me. It takes all of my control not to..." Kaaya was surprised since he never said anything this long in one go. Rune looked down and she touched his arm. He looked at her intensely. Kaaya gulped. She did the only thing she could think of. Kaaya hugged him. Rune hugged back tightly burying his face in her hair. He was tall dang! She needed to stand on her tippy toes! "Rune, I am so short!" Suddenly Rune lifted her up and spun her. "H-hey! Put me down! Ahhhh!!" Rune finally put her down and smiled down at her. This was the Rune she missed! "Come on, I will drop you home." "Ok!" Rune led Kaaya to a...motorcycle?! "What the heck Rune! When did you get a motorcycle!?!" Rune smirked at her and climbed on, smirking the whole time. "Coming?" Rune said ever so innocent. Kaaya took a deep breath and got on the bike. He put a helmet and gave her an identical one as well. "Kaaya, you're gonna have to put your hands around me." Kaaya put her arms around Rune and he rolled his shoulder and Kaaya felt his muscles. She blushed slightly. Immediately, Rune started speeding really fast. Kaaya hugged on Rune, but soon grew brave. She stood up on the bike. She felt so free- she squealed. They reached Kaaya's house too soon. Rune stopped the bike and Kaaya got off. "Wait right here. I will be right back. Do not move from this position!" Kaaya was a bit nervous. Suddenly Rune zoomed away. 10 seconds, Kaaya saw Rune zooming toward her with his mask off. Kaaya squealed, but from knowing Rune, she knew he wouldn't hurt her. His motorcycle stood up on one wheel and his lips met Kaaya. Kaaya was so surprised. When Rune was done, he started trailing circles around her. Kaaya was so shocked, she didn't notice Rune zoom away until she heard the noise. Rune kissed her. What the heck? One moment his so nice and the next, he is ready to murder to someone. Is he bipolar? This is totally not acceptable.