Ch. 30 - Us?

Yuda ****

--------------

Hi miii lovelies ! 💞

Thank you so much for staying tuned 😊

Show love and care by hitting vote, dropping your most inspiring comments and thoughts 😊

Thanks 😘

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Yuda.

"You're beautiful..." Laverio whispered to me.

We are finally back at their palace. Fortunately, the king is pretty occupied with the matters his generals told him.

And I've never feel so damn relieved than hearing him say that he's busy so we could head back.

I let his apologies passed to my other ear, suppressing a grin from escaping my lips.

The smug look on Laverio's face make me giggle like a young girl in love.

"I know. Thanks though..." I smirked.

He looked at me from head to toe.
"What crawled up on your yummy ass?"

I blushed.

I'm still not used to him dirty talking to me.

I looked around.

He chuckled.
"No one's here, babe. Better please me by flirting hard." he crossed his arms.

I mimicked him, crossing my arms too.
"You asshole, I'm not desperate."

"Who says that you're desperate? You're just helping yourself seduce me. That's what girls are made for." He licked his lips, smiling.

I glared at him playfully.
"Excuse me?"

He shrug.

"Well speak for the cheap girls you've been with. Not all girls are into you, Laverio. You should get that on your stupid head."

He smirked.
"Still."

I stop a smile from making its way to my lips. "Conceited fucker."

He hummed. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I would like to bring you somewhere."

I arched a brow. "I know what you're doing. I am going home in less than an hour. You can't keep me here."

He frowned. "But we just got here."

I raised a brow at him.
"So? I have a family back home too, Laverio. Please don't see past my responsibilities and commitments."

"I am not seeing past it, I just want to bring you somewhere."

"But they are expecting me. Besides I'm coming here next weekend, no need to compromise."

He scowled.
"I am not going to wait for that long."

"Well, that's not my problem anymore."
I stood on my ground.

I want to plaster on his sick brain how impossible it is for him to boss me around.

I was about to walk away when the son of the sucking bitch scoop me in his arms and run swiftly towards the woods.

"You fucking big dick pussy sucker monster yarn and crinckles!" I screamed in my lungs, causing Laverio to laugh hard.

Actually, I don't know what I'm saying, I just want to scream.

We are running like a tornado raging on.