AN // Other stories

Cover Photo above !

******

Strangers  Prologue:

"So what? You happen to fell on her pussy, squirt all your semen inside of her and impregnated her? Is that what you're trying to say, Luis?" I glared at him as worse as I could.

"It was an accident, babe. I was drunk...it just happened and I------

I slapped him hard.
"Spare me with your bullshits, Luis!
Getting someone pregnant is never an accident! I fucking saw your conversations! Don't you fucking deny it!"

"I was just k-kidding on her... She isn't-----

I slapped him again. I pulled his phone from him and throw it across the room.

"Shit!" he swore.

"You don't get to curse on me! I bought that, you faggot!"

The loser reach out for me and mumble a thousand apologies.

But I'm fed up with his shits and sorries!

For fuck's sake! This is the sixth time I caught him cheating and this time, he NAILED it! Like really, really nailed it!

With my broken heart in my hand, I push him off me as I reach for the door,
"You guys are the same. You fucked up and you shit me right on my face. You mess everything in the worst way possible by impregnating someone else despite being committed to me for nine fucking years. Nine motherfucking years, dude!
I had to work day and night because you have no job! Oh no, lemme rephrase that, you're too lazy to get a job!
I need to beat myself so we can pay all the bills here why you're sitting pretty here with your friends! I did all the hard work, here!
And we are on our way to get married, asshole! How could you?!"
Tears fell from my eyes.
"You men are all the same. None of you deserves loyalty and fidelity. You know what I have come to realize now?"

He didn't reply. His lips tremble as tears left his eyes.

I deadpan.
"That no guys worth the invest cos' monogamy is a piece of shit!"

-------

Kindly check this, guys !

Lemme know your thoughts and comments!

Hit vote for every chapter, thanks!

- Checapps 💕