Ch. 10 - Personality

Yuda ****

--------------

Hi miii lovelies ! 💞

Thank you so much for staying tuned 😊

I am so happy!

Show love and care by hitting vote, dropping your most inspiring comments and thoughts 😊

Thankssssss 😘

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Yuda.

"HolyMotherFuckingShit!" I cursed as Zileria opens the room where Isabella and I would be staying.

The room could probably accommodate twenty five to thirty occupants.

The old victorian interior design is complimented by gold itself and sparkling gems.

Talk about rubies, topaz and pearls...

"I know you guys have a fat pocket but damn, if this is considered as guestrooms, I couldn't imagine what master bedroom looks like!" I shook my head, making Zileria chuckle.

"You guys are flippin' rich!" I heard Isabella whispered.

Stefanio shrugged.
"Ummm.. let's say, we're financially stable."

I shook my head as I touched the gemstones.
"To hell with you being humble, dude. I wonder how rich I could get if I steal this house."

Zileria laughed hard.

"Oh please, you can't possibly steal a palace. It won't even fit in a magical sack. Not mentioning that it was occupied by royal vampires." Stefanio chuckled.

"Trust me, this is fucking worth a try."

"Then I suggest you better start planning now." Zileria chimed in.

"How did you even afford to purchase all these gems?" Isabella turned to Stefanio.

He shrugged.
"I don't know well about history but all I'll say is my ancestors are quite wealthy back then."

I turned to him.
"Oh by quite wealthy, you mean bloody oozing wealthy."

He smiled.
"You do have a nice vocabulary."

I nodded.
"I fucking think so too."

Zileria rolled her eyes in amusement.
"So, since you guys didn't bother bringing spare clothes, I asked someone to pick off a few clothes for you to wear."

I shrugged. "Sorry for the hassle. No plans of staying."

Zileria just smiled. "That's fine."

I turned my attention back to the room.
"If this were my home, I won't step foot on the outside world anymore. Damn! This is smoking hot."

"I'll take your word for it." I turned to see Laverio standing on the door.

I saw Zileria and Stefanio grin at the sight of their brother.

I want to pull my hair tight in frustration.

Way to ruin the moment.

Zileria cleared her throat, making us all look at her.
"So I kind of remember that I have something important to do. Ummm, Stefanio... Mind to give me a hand?"

Stefanio nodded and turns to Isabella.
"Actually, I would like to ask you to come with us. There's something I would like to show you, Isabella. You could lend us a hand too."