Ch 1 - Judgment

Goddess Luna *****

-----------------

Hellooooo, lovelies!

I would like to be frank on you.

I cannot do fast updates because aside from writing another book the same time with this one, I do have priorities in life to be dealt with.

Anyways, thank you and welcome
to this book.

I hope you'll like this.

Do me a favor by hitting vote and drop your most awesome and inspiring comments!

Happy reading to everybody and please, stay tuned!😍

- Checapps 💕

-------------------

Yuda.

Flashback :

I woke up from a deep slumber as the protective barrier stirred upon the great force who entered my home effortlessly.

I looked around and saw the blinding lights that surrounded the Goddess Herself.

I fell to my knees as the celestial being made her way towards me.

The wind smells sweet and the butterflies start to appear.

From the glass window here in my room,
the grass glistened at the daylight as the bird hums in heavenly melody.

I am the only one in here who fears the holy presence of Her Highness.

"Goddess Luna..." I softly whispered.

Be it a whisper or a silent voice from the heart, it won't go unnoticed by the Goddess herself.

She stopped right in my front and without even touching me physically, she managed to make me stand by guiding my chin.

"Yuda..."

I lowered my gaze.
"I am ever grateful to witness--

"Really? Grateful?" She smiled at me.

Her voice could melt even the stone hearts, the hearts made of ice or hearts filled with hatred.

I bit my lip as my fingers tremble.
"I do apologize, Goddess..."

She tilted her head, "Are you?"

I bit my lip. I am not sorry for what I did. I will do the same even she will repeat the time and the scene.

I will still choose what I have chosen.

"Goddess, I do have my reasons." I did all my best to remain polite to the Goddess.

"Don't you think I am not aware of that?"

"I know you are well aware, My Goddess. I am sorry."

She just smiled at me.
"I have reserved my judgment for your ears alone. Despite your intervention with my decisions as the Goddess and the creator of werewolves, I still see no reason for me to announce my judgment in front of a crowd, especially to my children."

I swallowed, keeping my eyes on the ground.

"You are adored by my creations and you have protected them in ways you believe is right. You do have a kind heart, Yuda."

I bowed lower. "Thank you, Goddess."

"You did good and stay low over the past centuries. You've been a friend, an ally and a loyal warrior who stand beside my children."

"Thank you, Goddess..."

"I appreciated all the deeds you did for my children. They are a little handful, don't you agree?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded.

"Over this years you remained kind and approachable. You didn't trouble any of my children unless given a reason too. Until recently..."

My lips tremble as a sob is about to break.

"You are a nice witch, a remarkable one to be honest. Though, you did a grave action to offend me in the most extent way possible, and that is by hypnotizing my child that she is mated with someone else other than the tainted wolf I have paired her with. We both know you aren't sorry for what you did, right?"

I gulped.
"Y-Yes, Goddess. I am not."

"And Miguel, his mate and wolf must adjust because of your actions. You delayed the natural occurence of mating. You even deprived them all the right to procreate...."

"I k-know, Goddess Luna..."

"And still, we both know you do not wish to blame yourself for you believed it is the right thing to do, correct?"

"Yes, Luna..."

"Child, you must learn that not all the things are to be understand and meddled. You are just a mortal, we are ahead of you."

I didn't answer, I just stood and fixed my eyes on the ground.

"Yuda, the world is too vast for your own underatanding. You cannot judge something simply because of what you thought. Remember, there are two sides in the story. And you are in no position to judge and condemn my child."

I swallowed. My throat's feeling dry.

"Are you still sorry, Yuda?"

"I am afraid I'm not, my Goddess..."

She smiled. "That's good. Be a woman of your words. Stand in your actions and face heads on the consequences..."

I just nodded.

"Is there anything you would like to apologize?"

"I apologize for offending you, Goddess."

She hummed.
"With that being said... You, Yuda Oxton, shall no longer dwell in the werewolf community nor live under their protection and alliance. You shall be stripped off to the lands of my children for you shall wander in the city of Romania.
A country where you truly belong.
You, and your actions isn't fit to stay with my creations, especially with the fact that you are not a werewolf. I cannot forgive you easily and I cannot lower my beliefs for a mortal who deals with witchcraft. I hope we didn't take this to this far but you have abused your power. You made and manipulate things to your advantage. I didn't create you, yes that is right. But still, you are just a mortal and I am equal to God..."

A tear escaped my eyes. "Y-Yes, Goddess."

"From this day until eternity, you are banished."

My knees are almost about to give in.
"N-No..."

"Goodluck, Yuda."

And then she disappeared.