#371. Pregnancy Series (Part 11)

#371. Pregnancy Series (Part 11) Baby Shower.

Harry: You finished opening up the last gift that one of your best friends had given you when Harry loudly cleared his throat. "Before anyone gets up I'd like to say a few things to my gorgeous wife, (Y/N)," he grinned, showing all his pearly whites as he stood up in the center of the room. You felt you cheeks get hot as he spoke up again, "(Y/N), I just want to say that you are the love of my life, and I'm beyond happy that I get to start a beautiful family with someone as amazing as you. You've stuck by me even when I'm off on 6 month tours and when I'm at the studio all day....and I know that's hard, but knowing you're at home waiting for me is the best feeling in the world. And now I'll have this beautiful baby girl waiting for me too," he smiled, walking over to where you were sitting and placing his huge hands on your baby bump. "I love you and can't wait to see her tiny face," he chuckled softly before leaning down and pressing his lips gently to yours, your eyes tearing up as he pulled away. Suddenly, the whole room were dabbing their misty eyes with napkins or whatever they could get their hands on and "aw'd" at the speech he had just given you. "Gosh Harry! You can't do this kind of stuff around me, my emotions are all over the place," you laughed through the happy tears trailing down your face. "I'm sorry babe," he laughed as he took a seat next to you and comfortingly placed an arm around your body. "Don't be sorry, that was perfect....thank you," you smiled ashe wiped a stray tear off of your cheek. You looked around at all your beaming friends and family, "well now that we've all had a cry....I believe it's time to stuff our face with some chocolate!" you chuckled as Harry helped you up off of the couch. As everyone made there way to the kitchen you stayed behind with him for a second, "I love you so much Harry," you grinned while placing your arms around his neck. He rested his forehead onto yours, "love you too," he muttered, kissing your lips once more. "Now go get some of that chocolate!" he laughed before you waddled away as quickly as you could to the kitchen.

Zayn: "Okay time for my present!" Zayn said happily as he stood up and grabbed the massive box in the corner of the room. He slid the perfectly wrapped box in front of you, "you're gonna love it," he smirked. "Zayn,babe....this is huge," you laughed while standing up from your seat to get a better look. You placed your hands on the blue and white polka-dotted wrapping paper and ripped it off the box until part of a picture began to show. "No. freaking. way!" you exclaimed as you saw the picture of the crib you had been dreaming of getting for months. Flashes went off all your friends and family's cameras as your face lit up, "Zayn! I can't believe you bought this!" you beamed as you waddled over into his waiting arms. "Of course I was gonna buy it for you, you've been wanting this for ages," he chuckled as he held you close, pecking your lips quickly as you leaned up to him. You quickly waddled back to the huge box, "ah! I can't wait to see it in the nursery," you smiled as some of your friends got up to come and take a look. "So cute (Y/N), it'll look great in there," (Y/Best Friend's/N) said while giving you a hug. "I'm just gonna go put it together really quick, I'll tell you when you can come see it yeah?" Zayn smirked as Liam, Harry, and him pushed the box down the hallway and into the nursery. You sat anxiously on the couch for what seemed like hours with your baby shower guests until finally Zayn happily walked in front of you. "Ready?" he questioned, nodding your head instantly. He grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, and pulled you down the hall and into the brightly lit and light blue painted nursery. You looked toward the corner of the room and laid eyes on the perfectly placed dark wood antique style crib, "it's perfect," you muttered as tears started to begin forming quickly in your eyes. Zayn's arms made their way to your waist and he softly kissed your forehead, "love....don't cry or your gonna screw up your makeup, wasn't that the one thing you didn't want to happen today?" he chuckled a bit while quickly swiping a tear away. You laughed, "yea, you're right," you grinned while fanning your wet eyes dry with your hands. "How about we show everyone else then?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at you as he grabbed your hand reassuringly once more. "Of course!" you said excitedly as you both walked back out to the living room where your friends and family were waiting.