#312. April Fool.

April Fool.

Harry: "No, Niall I beat you! My Mario went way faster then your Luigi!” Liam shouted. “Oh, shut up and stop being a sore winner!” Niall snapped. Harry and the boys were sitting in your living room playing Mario Cart while you were in the shower. Coincidentally, it was April Fools, and these fools had nothing better to do. “Stop, it stop it!” Harry laughed. “Why don’t we do something else, yeah?” Harry flipped around his curls, and stood up from the leather couch. “Well, I have an idea!” Louis shouted, standing up as well. “What?” the boys said in harmony. “It is April Fools, right? Let’s prank somebody!” “Like who- Oh! (Y/N) is in the shower..come up with something! Quick!” Zayn chuckled. The boys all huddled together, quietly coming up with a nice prank. They found a bucket from yours and Harry’s garage, filled it with ice, and slinked over to the bathroom door. It was opened a crack, and they easily piled into the steamy bathroom. “On three!” Niall whispered. You were singing-or screaming the lyrics to ‘Call Me Maybe’, not having heard the boys. Lathering up with shampoo and soap, you screamed as hoards of freezing colds ice cubes numbed your body. “Harry!” You shrieked. “April Fools!” The shower curtain was ripped open by someone, and you stood there bare naked in front of the five. “Close your mouths before you catch flies, jerks!” They all stared at you as you concealed your body in a white towel. “No April Fools celebration for you, Harry!”

Liam: Liam was beginning to bore the ‘child’ out of you every night by watching Toy Story with you. Every single night, it was like deja vu. Liam would take out the Toy Story DVD, pop it in the DVD player, and cuddle up with you while munching on chocolate. Tonight, it was April Fools, one of your favorite holidays. You got to be mean, without it being a big deal. You were sitting at your kitchen table with two Toy Story DVDs, and a hammer. Wham! You pounded on the original DVD with the heavy tool, grinning to yourself. You couldn’t wait to see the look on Liam’s face when he found the broken DVD of his favorite movie. After cleaning up the evidence so carefully like a crime scene, you returned the case back to its first habitat, and hid the brand new one. “Babe, what was that noise?” Liam came downstairs from your bedroom and into the kitchen where you were. “Oh..um I dropped a..glass? Yeah, a glass. It broke.” Your eyes darted everywhere but his eyes, almost awkwardly. You could’ve been caught! “You didn’t get cut, did you?” He worriedly inspected every inch of your fragile body and you giggled. “No, I’m fine.” “Oh! We haven’t watched Toy Story! I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I missed even one night!” He pulled your hand out of the kitchen and into the next room. When he opened up the DVD case, tears formed in his eyes! “Did you do this?” He quivered. “N-no.” You held back a laugh. “No! No! No, no, no, no, no!” He shouted. “Liam, whats today?” You asked, smirking. His eyebrows closed together and he gave you a look, wondering about your randomness. “April First why-” He closed his eyes and sighed. “It’s April Fools!” You jumped around, and handed him his new 3D Toy Story. Now he jumped around. “No way, it’s 3D! This is the best day ever!”

Niall: "Princess, I’m hungry!” Niall groaned, purposefully flying his words into different pitches. His head was lying in your lap, and you were slowly stroking his hair. “Niall, I know you are, but I don’t even know what you want!” You chuckled. “Nandos!” He threw his pointer finger in the air, and shot up. You rolled your eyes. You went to Nandos at theleast, two times every week. You were so sick of it. You had had almost every meal there so far. “C’mon! I’ll go get our shoes!” He stood up from the couch but you grabbed his hand. “Wait, Niall, we can’t!” You pulled him back down and he looked at you questioningly. “Says who?” A lightbulb must of appeared above your head, because you got a pretty good idea. “Well, I was going to tell you…but it never came up.” You looked into the corner of the room. “What? What is it? Your not breaking up with me, are you? No you can’t your the best-” The words flooded out of his mouth like hot lava out of a volcano. “Um, Niall..Nando’s is being tore down.” You looked into his eyes that were now glassy and full of tears. “What? No!” He shook his head violently, and fell into your shoulder..crying. You didn’t mean to make him cry! “Niall, don’t cry, it will be ok! I have some good news that will cheer you up!” He looked up at you and said, “Nothing will cheer me up, Nandos is being tore down!” “April Fools?” You shrugged. He slowly sat up from your shoulder and gradually began to laugh. “This is so embarrassing. I was just crying over food!” You could see why, he loved food more than you! “It’s ok..as long as we go somewhere else, besides Nandos!”

Louis: Louis was known for being the sassy, prank master, silly-man that he is. Not only did the fans know, but so did you. He pranked you left and right, at every chance he got. You were the type of person were you could be scared without expecting it. This time, Louis had a huge plan. You hated haunted houses, and that was exactly what he was going to create. A haunted house. Even if it wasn’t anywhere near Halloween. “Love, can you pick me and the boys up some Starbucks?”  Louis asked you. “Of course, Lou. I’ll be right back!” You snatched your keys off of the key holder, and left. Not before giving Louis a kiss, of course. “Ok, boys assume positions!” Louis hollered. All the boys dressed up in random costumes and hid in a random places. Zayn dimmed the lights, hung a few ‘decorations’ up, and hid in his hiding spot. Not less than ten minutes, you stumbled in with 6 cups of hot coffee in your arms. “Guys? Why are the lights off-” Next thing you know, a weird demon dummy comes flying at you, and the coffee you are holding spills all over you. “Louis! This is not funny!” You winced at the scorching coffee reddening your skin.”Louis!” You were pretty angry now. Now, an actual human being lunged at you, nearly giving you a heart attack. “Louis!” You scrambled down to your bedroom, being screamed and roared at the way there. Before you could grab the door handle with your trembling hand, you were snatched. You let out a blood-curdling scream. “Stop! Let me go!” You abused the creature, and finally the lights were turned on again. “April Fools!” You spun around, and no one other then Louis Tomlinson stood there. “Louis why did you do that?” He completely ignored your question, “Did you wet yourself, love?” 

Zayn: Silently giggling to yourself, you replaced Zayn’s shampoo in the shower with sticky honey. The colors were pretty much identical, so getting away with this was going to be really easy. The honey was pouring out as slow as molasses, coming out of the bear shaped plastic jar. “Boo, are you almost done yet?” Zayn pounded on the door, becoming more impatient as minutes passed. “Yea, one more second!” You called. “Please hurry!” You heard his footsteps fade, and you cleared your space. You pushed the door open and Zayn was sitting on your shared bed. “Finally!” He huffed. You gave him a kiss before he could walk away. After hearing the door closed, you deviously smiled to yourself. About a half you heard screams coming from upstairs and you laughed. Zayn ran down the steps with a slim, black comb stuck in his hair. “What happened?” You laughed.”What happened?! This happened!” He was steaming. His hair was parted in different ways. “(Y/N), what did you do!?” He stomped his foot. “Honey!” “What?” He must of thought you called him ‘honey’. “Boo, April Fools!” He clenched his jaw. “No more kisses for you for the rest of the night!” Zayn scowled, soaring you into burst of laughters as he stormed up the steps and back into the bathroom.