#232. Punk Series Part 11.

Punk Series Part 11. Jealous? Yep!

Niall: Niall took you out for dinner because neither of you wanted to cook. You went to a Mexican restaurant, you were quickly seated and told your waiter would be with you. The waiter came to take your drink orders, paying most of his attention on you. Niall had noticed and he looked a little aggravated. He came back with you drinks and asked what you guys would like to eat, turning to Niall first. Niall ordered, glaring at the waiter the whole time. He turned his attention to you, “how about you gorgeous?” He smirked as he asked you, you saw Niall clenching his hands in to fists. “Uh, I’ll, have the enchilada plate.” He nodded and left you guys alone. “I don’t like that guy. I swear if he looks at you like that one more time I’m going to knock his teeth in!” You could see that Niall was on the verge of throwing around his fists, his whole facial features changed. You reached over and grabbed one of his hands, unballing his fists and intertwining his fingers with yours. “Calm down, babe. He’s got nothing on you.” He smiled and started a conversation with you, the waiter came with the food and tried hitting on you again but you ignored him. Dinner was done and you were about to leave, Niall had  been amused by the fact that you ignored the waiter the rest of the night. He dropped off the check and took one last look at you, “Here’s my number, if you ever want to… you know.” You looked at him in shock, then you saw Niall stand from his seat obviously pissed off. “Looked man I ignored you hitting on my girl on night, now you took it too far. Either you walk away now or get beat so bad that someone carries you away. Your choice.” You got up and stood by Niall’s side ready to prevent him from doing something stupid. Luckily the waiter walked away without another word, Niall grabbed your hand before taking you outside. As soon as you got to the car, he pushed you against it and his lips met yours. A jealous Niall was a sexy Niall.

Zayn: Your group of friends were having a cook out and they invited both of you over, so you went. You walked in and you were greeted with hugs from everybody and as that happened you were introducing Zayn to everyone. They were all getting a long, everyone was drinking the guys were hanging by the grill and the girls were all by the pool. You were having a good time and you could tell Zayn was too, that was until your ex walked in. Everything got awkward but the party still continued. It got to the point where old memories came up. Your ex looked like he wanted to make Zayn jealous, so he kept talking about different things that happened in your relationship. He kept bringing different things up and you could feel Zayn’s grip on you get tighter. “Remember that time you fell into the lake and you had to go home wear nothing but a towel, YN?” At that point Zayn was fed up, he let go of your hand and stormed off. You looked over at your ex, “Thanks. By the way I could care less about all those memories, they were all in the past and that’s where they should stay.” You ran off to find Zayn inside the house, “Babe…” He looked up at you, “WHAT? Go reminisce again I don’t care.” You walked over to him, careful not to make him more angry. You got to him and put your arms around his neck, his arms still at his sides and his gazed avoiding yours. “Look at me. If you love me, look at me.” He gave in and did as you said. “I love you. I’m with you. He’s a dumbass and I never want to be with him again. You’re all that I need.” He rested his forehead on yours and wrapped his arms around your waist. “Promise?” You nodded and giggled, “I promise, Mr. Jealous.” “I was not jealous.” he said, looking into your eyes. You  pecked his lips, “You so were jealous.” “Fine, I was but only because you’re mine and only mine. We should have sex right in front of him to prove it.” he laughed. You punched his arm and laughed, “In your dreams.” You guys walked outside and enjoyed the night and luckily your ex kept his mouth shut.

Louis: He decided to take you to the movies because you guys hadn’t been out in a while. You were excited and so was he. As soon as you guys got there you got tickets and made your way inside. He had been holding your hand the whole time, until it was time to get snacks.AS you guys approached the concession stand he quickly let go of your hand, you were curious as to why but them when you looked up you saw him talking to the pretty attendant.  You stood next to him the whole time he ordered, he didn’t pay no mind to you and neither did she. He was clearly flirting with her right in front of you and that made you mad. He was handed what he ordered, but he looked to his side to see that you were gone. You had walked into the theater not wanting to be present while he flirted with someone else right in front of you.You were sitting in your seat when you heard your named being called, you looked up to see Louis looking for you. He was getting shushed by everyone, so you decided to answer him. When he saw you he sat down, “Why’d you leave me like that? I didn’t know where you went.” “I’m surprised you noticed I was gone.” you said, looking at the screen and avoiding his gaze. “Of course I noticed, my gorgeous girl wasn’t next to me.” He tried to grab a hold of your hand but you moved so he couldn’t. “Okay, why are you mad?” “Why don’t go talk to the concession girl, seems like you guys got a long great.” you hissed at him. He laughed, “Someone’s jealous. Don’t worry babe, she ain’t got nothing on you.” “Quit laughing, I’m mad.” He leaned over and kissed you cheek, “I love you.” That made you smile, “I love you too, jerk. Don’t make me feel the need to be jealous.” “I like it when you’re jealous, you get sassier than usual.” “Whatever.” He laughed at you again, pulling you into his side, and placing a kiss on your forehead.

Harry: You had turned around, after placing your order, to go sit with Harry when you heard someone call your name. You turned around to see one of you best guy friends, Robert, you hadn’t see in a while. You ran over to him, wrapping your arms around his torso, and he did the same to you. You guys held each other in a long embrace, the let go to talk. You guys had been talking for a long while, so long that you didn’t hear your coffee was done. You were engaged in a conversation when you heard someone clear their throat, you turned around to see Harry. “Here babe. They called your name but you didn’t hear.” he said, handing you your coffee. “Thanks, Harry this is Robert my friend from high school. Robert this Harry my-” “Boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend.” Robert  put his hand out to shake Harry’s but Harry didn’t return the gesture, instead he snaked his arm around your waist. “I think it’s time to go home, YN.” You nodded and said goodbye to Robert, without a hug because Harry wouldn’t let go of you. He walked you to the car and got in himself, you could tell he was annoyed. “Don’t be grumpy, he’s an old friend.” “An old friend you held for a long time.” he mumbled. You laughed, “Love you, Harry.” You saw his frown slowly disappear, “I love you, YN.” He reached over and grabbed you hand into his, giving it a kiss. You did the same to him, making him happy. 

Liam: He had picked you up from class and was walking with you around campus. He was holding on to your hand as you guys walked, but suddenly he had released his grip and stopped talking. You were looking at him but he was looking ahead, so that’s where you turned your attention to. “LIAM?!” a short, pretty girl screamed. She ran over and Liam quickly embraced her in a hug. You stood there as they talked, neither of the acknowledging you. “So, we should get together sometime. Like we used to.” she said, rubbing up and down his arm. “Y-yeah. We should.” he answered, that pissed you off. You scoffed and walked away. You went back home and surprisingly he didn’t notice. He walked in the doors not long after you, “WHERE DID YOU GO?” You looked up at him with a glare. “ANSWER ME, YN!” “Leave me alone.” “What did I do? You’re the one who disappeared on me.” he said, finally his voice was lowered. “I left because I didn’t to hear about your plans to hook up with another girl!” He laughed at your outburst, making you even madder. You turned to go to your room but he stopped you, “Jealousy isn’t pretty, babygirl. Sorry if I made it seem like I was interested in her. I’m not, you’re the one babe. The only one I love snd have ever loved. I’m an idiot, forgive me?” You smiled at his words, “You are an idiot. I love you too, but you’re not forgiven that easily.” He ran to your side to hug you, giving you a passionate kiss. “Now?” “Not yet.” He kissed you again, it was getting heated and you guys ended up in the bedroom. In the end, he was forgiven.
________

So guys,  how was this Part? Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Please Vote and Comment.