#362. Pregnancy Series (Part 2)

Pregnancy Series (Part 2) Mood Swings.

Harry: "I'll be down in a minute," you smiled as you kissed Harry on his plump lips and walked upstairs to get dressed into some decent clothes. He was taking you out to dinner at a nicer restaurant, so you thought it'd be a good idea to change out of your baggy shirt and sweatpants. You stepped into your closet and couldn't decide on what to wear. 5 minutes later Harry yelled up the stairs, "are you almost ready babe?" he called out to you. You groaned and yelled back , "Shit! Harry! It's been freaking 5 minutes! Can't you give you're pregnantgirlfriend more than that to get ready?!" "Um....I'm sorry...." he apologized quietly from the bottom of the stairs. "Geez.." you mumbled under your breath as you walked back to the closet. You finally found something to wear and waddled slowly back downstairs, "sorry about that," you sighed, "my emotions are all over the place." He chuckled, "It's alright babe, ready to go?" he asked. You nodded your head as he placed his hand on the small of your back and led your outside to his car.

Zayn: You rested your head on Zayn's shoulder as you watched some TV together. "I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?" he asked as stood up. "Yea can your bring me some water and M&M's?" you asked excitedly. He chuckled and kissed your lips, "alright babe, I'll be right back." After a few minutes he came back with your glass of water on one hand and his bottle of soda in the other. "What the hell Zayn, I asked you to bring only 2 things and you forgot one of them...were you not paying attention to anything I was saying?" you rudely asked. He reached behind him and pulled a bag of M&M's out of his pocket, "here," he said as he handed it to you. You reached for the bag and began laughing uncontrollably, "Oh m-my god.....I'm s-sorry babe." He gave you a weird look since you had just went from being a complete bitch to tearing up from laughing so hard, "It's fine babe.......pregnancy sure does some weird things," he chuckled as he took a seat next to you. Your laughing soon faded and you happily opened your bag of M&M's, "thank you babe, I'm craving these so bad right now!" you exclaimed as you popped one of the chocolatey treats into your mouth. "I know (Y/N), I have a whole cabinet stocked up don't you worry," he smiled while resting a hand on your thigh. You chuckled as you placed your head back onto his shoulder like before and continued watching TV, finishing the bag of M&M's in only a few minutes.

Liam: You and Liam had been having a lovely morning so far with some big mugs of tea and a nice breakfast. You were planning on going out shopping a little later together so Liam went upstairs to take a shower while you stayed in the living room and turned on a DVD. You placed in Cinderella, your favorite childhood movie, and took a seat on the couch. When Liam came downstairs and heard soft sobs coming from you, he immediately came to your aid. "Babe are you alright?" he asked concerned. You kept crying and wiped a few tears away with a tissue, "I-I I've never cried at this m-movie before b-but it's so sad," you sobbed. He took a look at the screen and saw what was playing, "Love, it's fine. It's only a movie, " he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around you. "B-but she lost her glass s-slipper Liam!" you exclaimed as you began crying a bit harder. He held you tighter until your tears ran dry. "You went from so happy to so sad in a matter of minutes," he said. "The baby is turning me into a mess!" you chuckled as you gently rubbed your belly. He kissed your cheek and wiped away a stray tear,"I can't believe you were crying to Cinderella," he smirked. "Oh shut up Liam," you giggled as you stood up to get ready for your day of shopping.

Niall: "Hey everyone!" Niall exclaimed as you both walked through Zayn's front door. Zayn invited all the boys over for a nice big dinner, so Niall brought you along since he didn't like leaving you alone at the house. You all greeted each other with hugs and took a seat at Zayn's dining room table. "Wow Zayn everything looks absolutely amazing!" you smiled while looking at all the food placed on the table. "Thanks, I definitely wouldn't have been able to cook all this without this cheeky mans help," he chuckled while pointing to a grinning Harry. You all began eating when you took a look around the table and saw all the boys smiling and joking around with each other. You felt your eyes tear up a bit at the beautiful sight before you so you grabbed your napkin and dabbed a few tears away. "Babe, whats the matter?" Niall asked as he placed a hand on your back. You lost it and began crying uncontrollably, causing all the boys to turn their attention toward you, "Y-you guys are just s-so cute when y-your together," you sobbed into your hands as Niall began rubbing your back a bit. "That's why your crying?" he asked, making the boys chuckle. "Niall! I-I can't help it o-okay? This baby makes m-my mood change in a m-matter of seconds," you complained, wiping away some more tears that were falling steadily down your cheeks. "We'll be back boys..." he smiled as he grabbed your hand and led you into the living room. He ended up calming you down to the point where your tears ran dry and brought you back to the dining room. "I'm sorry about that guys, my emotions are just all over the place right now," you laughed as you took your seat. "Don't work about (Y/N)," Louis said sweetly as you all continued on with the lovely dinner Zayn and Harry had prepared.

Louis: "Hey love, I'm home!" Louis called out. He walked to the living room where you were watching some TV, "I have a surprise," he smirked, hiding whatever he had behind his back. "Well what is it?" you asked excitedly. He revealed a carton of mint chip flavored ice cream, "oh my god, I love you so much right now It's not even funny," you chuckled as you reached for the ice cream. "It's not ice cream though, it's frozen yogurt....less calories," he smiled while handing it to you. "Less calories? What the hell Lou are you calling me fat?" you angrily questioned him. "I'm sorry I've gained some weight because I'm carrying your child!" you yelled as you grabbed the frozen yogurt, got a spoon out of the kitchen, and walked upstairs to the bedroom. You sat down on the bed when Louis showed up, you rolled your eyes as you took a bite out of the cold minty yogurt. "Babe, you were complaining all day yesterday about how you needed to cut back on calories. That's why I bought that," he said, pointing to the carton in your hands. "Trust me, I don't think your fat..you're absolutely beautiful okay?" he smiled sweetly as he took a seat next to you. You sighed, "I'm sorry babe, I just freaked when you said less calories," you laughed. "I swear.....these mood swings are getting worse and worse..." you said as you put another bite of the frozen yogurt into your mouth. "Well even with the mood swings I'll still always love you," he chuckled as you fed him a bite. He kissed your cheek as you both stood up and ate the rest of the frozen treat cuddled up on the couch together downstairs.

________

Yeah, so second part! How was it? Hope you enjoyed?