#291. He's your best friend and he fell in love with you.

He's your best friend and he fell in love with you..

Louis: Somehow, he fell between your burps and cuss words filling his living room. He fell in love with you with coffee mugs and the way you had his tea at your house because he was over all the time. He scraped his knee on the sidewalk and he was tipsy and chasing you down the street because you had his keys. And as blood trickled down his leg hairs, he smiled down at you, "I kinda love you."

Niall: When you came home with grass in the roots of your hair, and mascara running down your face, the bruises that would forever remain on your skin just below your spinal cord where they fell into dimples that were made for cheeks but instead made him smile at your back and dip his fingers in them when you were cuddling. He doesn't tell you that day, when the sun seemed to stop shinning. He waited until the time was right.

Harry: You lied on his chest, dozing off to the words 'I love you' echoing from the screen, his heart sped under you because he couldn't help the way you look wrapped up in him, hands holding the chub at his waist. And while your fingers clenched and unclenched he suddenly felt less insecure about them because you've told him once before. Your shirt is rising in between your breathes and he can't help but reach over and run his hands to your lower back. And maybe, just maybe, he'll tell you one day. When you're awake.

Liam: You're laughing at something he said, which wasn't that funny. It was a tipsy laugh filled with underlying misery in every sip you took earlier. You were incredibly sad to be so beautiful and he knew it, he hope you did too. He chuckled, sprawled out int he middle of his yard. Staring straight up at the sky, starless with all the city lights over shinning them. He finds himself moving towards you and lying down. "I know you don't understand me, but I might love you a whole lot."

Zayn: It was something in the air, it had to be because when you looked at him with a smile. His stomach flipped and heart skipped beats under your gaze. He couldn't, he was supposed to love someone else. A cig hung in his lips in the mist of people walking in all different directions at the outlet. You found his arm, ripping the paper from his mouth before taking yourself a drag. "I love you." He chuckled, and you laughed back. Obliviously not completely believing him but one day you will.