#350. "I Miss You." Phone Call.

#350. "I miss you." Phone Calls.

Harry: They're late at night for him, morning for you. He hates being so far away from you. He keeps repeating the infamous words, "I miss you." Harry's words drip raw with emotion as well as lack of sleep. "I miss having you next to me, I miss holding you close. I just miss you kitten, and I'm counting down the days until you're with me again."

Liam: They're right before he goes on stage, needing to hear your voice for good luck. "I miss you so much baby, but just remember that I'm able to keep going because of you." A smile spreads across your lips, listening to his soft voice. "And I can't wait until you're finally here. I just miss you and I can't wait to see you baby."

Niall: They're just before you go to bed. His voice always soothes you to sleep, even if there is a significant distance between you two. "I miss you Ni," you mumble, settling into the pillow wrapped up in his sweater. "I miss you too princess," he replied quietly. "But there's only a week left and then I'll be home and we'll be able to fall asleep together. I honestly can't wait. But for now you need some sleep okay? I'll call you in the morning. I love you babe.""Okay... I love you too." "Goodnight baby."

Zayn: "It's when you're in tears, needing to hear nothing else but his voice. "(Y/N)?" his tired voice answered. You sniffled, choking back a sob and his whole tone changed. "Boo? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Sniffling again, you tried to speak. "Zayn..." "Baby... c'mon love..." Taking a deep breath, you rubbed your tear stained face. "I-I miss you..." You heard a relieved sigh on the other end. "Shh, I'm here," he replied. "No Zayn... I need you with me, it's so hard and I'm so lonely..." You heard silence on the other end before he spoke again. "I miss you too... Just... give me a few hours... I'll be there."

Louis: It's when he's just finished an interview, the interviewer going on and on about yours and Louis' relationship in some pretty nasty ways. When you picked up his call, his voice rang out through your ears. "Babe, what she said was bullshit. She had no right to say that and I'm so so-" "Louis stop," you interrupted. "Just come home okay? It's fine, but I miss you so just come home." Hearing him sigh, you assumed he was nodding. "Okay... I'll be home soon. Love you beautiful."