#268. You Don't Mean That.

You don’t mean that.

Harry:

“Yes I do Harry, we have to break up,” you replied placing more clothes into your duffel. “No you don’t, we can work this out (Y/N), I know we can,” Harry pleaded, following you down the stairs. “Not this time Haz.” You and Harry had just had the worst argument of your relationship and you were done, so you packed your bags and now you were leaving. “See! You just called me Haz, you can’t be serious,” he said stepping in front of you. “Well I am,” you said staring at his chest. “Then look me in the eyes and tell me that,” he said gently lifting your face so that your eyes were forced to meet his. You opened your mouth to speak but only sobs came out. Harry desperately pulled you to his chest. Harry repeatedly apologized for your dumb fight and promised it would never happen again.

Niall:

“Yes I do Niall. This isn’t a joke,” you said crossing your arms. Niall stood, shocked. “Nandos really is closing?” he said tears starting to well up in those gorgeous blue orbs. You couldn’t take it any longer, seeing him this sad. Louis and you had a bet, if you could make Niall believe that Nandos was closed for thirty minutes, then he would run up the street in only his underwear, but if he won, than you had to run up the street in a tank top and your panties. “No Ni, it’s not really closing, it was a bet between Louis and me,” you admitted. “And you lost,” Lou yelled from the living room. “I know Lou, no need to rub it in,” you sighed. “You know the bet (Y/N). Let’s go boys,” Louis yelled as you all walked downstairs. “Why are we outside at one in the morning?” Zayn asked. “(Y/N)?” Louis insisted. You grumbled and started to strip. “Whoa, what’s going on?” Niall asked watching you closely. “This was the bet Ni, I lost,” you told him, now standing in your tank and panties. You sprinted up the street hoping no one drove passed. To your luck, there was a big house party going on at the end of the block and some drunken boys started stumbling and calling after you. You sprinted faster. “Inside, inside,” you called hurriedly to the five boys who were waiting for you at the other side of the block. Niall scooped up your clothes and you all scrambled inside before the drunken boys could find you.

Louis:

“Yes I do, stay away from me,” you said to Louis as you two circled around the couch, you on one side and him on the other. “And if I do it, what will happen then?” Louis asked cheekily. “You’ll definitely regret that,” you said running to the kitchen. You pulled open the fridge and grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup. You turned to run out of the room but you were met with a face full of whipped cream. “Louis,” you yelled, running after him. You were going to get revenge. You chased Lou all around the flat, and thankfully, he tripped over something, sending him to the ground. You sat on his chest and held down his arms. “First, a kiss for my lovely boyfriend,” you grinned, smearing whipped cream on his face as you two kissed. “And now,” you said popping the top off of the chocolate syrup, “for my sweet revenge.” You drizzled the chocolate syrup all over his face despite his calls for having the perfect hair and such. “C’mon Lou, give me a kiss,” you said leaning closer to his face. Louis turned his head away. “You’re much too sweet for this Lou,” you said laughing at your own joke. Lou suddenly kissed you with urgency. “Wow,” was all you could say when he pulled his lips away from yours. Louis smiled, clearly pleased with himself, “Let’s go get cleaned up.”

Zayn:

“Yes we do, it’s for the good of the band Zayn,” a member of the management team told you and Zayn. You and Zayn had been called into a meeting to discuss your relationship and how it affects the band. “No, you can decide everything else that goes on in my life, but you can’t decide who I can and can’t date,” Zayn yelled furiously. “Zayn-” you tried, placing your hand atop his. “No (Y/N), I’m not going to lose you because someone tells me that I can’t have you.” Zayn had interrupted you because he knew that you would always put his career before your relationship with him. “I don’t give a shit about your opinion about this; you’re not in the relationship, so you have no say. Let’s go (Y/N),” Zayn said grabbing your hand and pulling you from the room. Zayn pulled you into a hug as soon as the door closed behind you. “I’m not letting you go ever (Y/N), never.”

Liam:

“No…no I don’t,” you said defeated. You slumped down on the couch next to Liam. “I told you that Batman was better than Spiderman,” Liam said with a smile. You and Liam had this continuing fight about which superhero was better, Spiderman or Batman. You two had rented all of the movies and sat at home, watching them all day. You were about to watch the last Batman movie when you had half-heartedly said that Spiderman still won against Batman, but Liam could see straight through your lie. “You were right Liam,” you mumbled. He chuckled and pulled you closer to him. “Just wait for that last one, The Dark Night Rises, epic,” he said eating a piece of popcorn and picking up the remote. “Here we go.”

____________

Please Vote and Comment!