#230. Punk Series Part 9.

Punk Series Part 9. Apologies 

**SMUT WARNING!! (for some not all, If you don’t read smut don’t read the longer ones…)**

Niall: It had been a few hours since Niall left you, you had been in bed the whole time. You heard a knock at the front door, without thinking or looking presentable, you got up and opened it. There stood Niall, you were about to slam the door in his face but he stopped it with his foot. “Babe, let me in. I need to apologize.” “Whatever, I don’t want to hear it.” “Well I’m not leaving until you let me.” You sigh and opened the door, “What? Want to call me a bitch again? You want to hurt me more than you already have?” “No, just stop talking and listen.” “N-” you were cut off with his lips on yours. You tried to push him away but he only held on to you tighter. You finally gave in and you kissed him back. “I’m sorry.” he said, before reattaching his lips yours. You guys ended up on the couch, you pulled away breathless. He sat you down, sitting next to you. “I’m sorry I called you a bitch. I’m sorry if I hurt your arm when I grabbed you. Are you okay?” You looked down and you could see a bruise starting to form. He looked down too, he looked like he was beating himself up on the inside. “I’m so so sorry.” he said, leaning down a kissing your arm. You hissed from the contact and he looked up at you, “I am truly sorry, I love you and I’ll never hrt you again.” You nodded, “I believe you. I love you, too. You’re forgiven… this time.” He smiled, pulling you into his arms and setting you down on his lap.

Zayn: You went days without having any contact with him and you surprisingly didn’t see him in the halls of the apartment building. You were walking to your apartment, looking down, when you ran into someone. You looked up and it was Zayn, “Hey.” You looked at him and then walked away, not saying a word. “Y/N. Talk to me, please!” he said, following you. “What do you want, Zayn. I had a long day and I am in no mood to argue with you.” “Then don’t. Let me apologize.” You looked at him and then he continued, “I know what I said was majorly fucked up. I was just mad that you thought I only wanted to be with you to have sex.” “Well then why do you want to be with me?” He moved closer to you and pulled you into his embrace, you were already melting into his arms. You could tell he was telling you the truth, “Because I love you. I’ve never loved anyone and I mean anyone. You’re the girl, Y/N, the one I love.” You looked up at him and placed your lips on his, it turned into a heated make-out session. He moved so that you guys were up against your apartment door, leaving the he took your keys and unlocked the door. As soon as he closed it, he had you against the door, clothes being thrown off one another. You knew that you wanted him, so you didn’t think twice. He picked you up by your thighs and walked into your bedroom, laying you down on the bed. He was already lined up at your entrance, he looked up asking if it was okay and you nodded. He pushed into you, making you moan and hold on to his forearms. He was going slow but he started to pick up pace, your moans almost driving him over the edge. You could feel your climax approaching, “Z-zayn, I-” “Let go.” he said already knowing what you meant. You held on to him as you released, he followed not long after, releasing a string of cuss words. He laid down next you and pulled you against his body, “I love you, I’m sorry. I deleted her number and all the other numbers. It’s you and it always be you that I want.” You looked at him, giving him a kiss to reassure him that everything was alright.

Louis: Days passes and you still hadn’t see or talked to Louis. You went to your friends house, quickly regretting it when you saw his car outside. You couldn’t leave because you already told her you were there. You went to the door and it was opened before you knocked, but it was Louis walking out. You guys stared at each other, none of you talking, you tried to walk around him to get in the house but he stopped you. “Y/N, can we talk? Please? I was just headed over to your place.” “No, I have plans and I really don’t want to talk to you.” you glared at him. “I understand but really need to talk to you. I won’t leave you alone until you listen to me.” You sighed, “Fine, let me go tell her that we need to reschedule.” He smiled but you didn’t return the gesture. You came back out and followed him to his car, getting in. He drove, tension filled the car and you regretted agreeing to go with him. You guys stopped at the beach, he got out and so did you. He walked, trying to get a hold of you hand but you wouldn’t let him. “I’m sorry for being a dick, the other night. I wasn’t cheating on you and I knew that you wouldn’t do that to me. I’m sorry for accusing you and hurting you.” You looked out on to the beach, sitting down in the sand. He sighed and sat next to you. “I DO love you, Y/N. I’m really am sorry for everything. I shouldn’t have tried to push you into sleeping with me that night.” he said, laying his head on you shoulder. His touch making you flinch a bit, it felt good to be close to him again. You laid your head on top of his. “I love you, too. You’re forgiven but don’t ever think that I would cheat on you. Don’t ever grab me like that again, you honestly scared me and I don’t want to be scared around you.” You guys pulled away and he looked at you, “I promise, I never want you to be scared of me.” He pulled you into a hug, letting go but keeping his arm around your shoulder. You guys kissed, spending more time on the beach until the sun went down.

Harry: “Hey, Y/N.” Harry’s voice echoing through your house as soon as you opened the door. “Hi.” you said. You had missed him, the fight was stupid and you already knew he didn’t mean what he said. “Can I come in?” You nodded and let him in. He walked in and sat on the couch and sat down, you sitting next to him. He looked you in the eyes, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have opened my big mouth. I love you, you’re not clingy. I’m thankful that you were worried about me, I was just going through some shit that I don’t want you involved with. I’ve missed you these last few days.” “I missed you, too. I shouldn’t have pushed you, but know that I’m here if you need me. I love you.” He smiled and gave you a kiss, “I love you more. Thank you forgiving me.” You smiled, climbing on his lap, “I love you more.” He growled and flipped you over, “Not possible.” He kissed you hard, his lips moving to your neck finding your sweet spot.His hands roaming you body, yours tugging on his curls. His playing witht he hem of your shirt, he looked up at you and you nodded allowing him to take it off. You did the same to his. You guys quickly undressed each other. He kissed his way down to the place where you need him the most, he placed his mouth on your heat, making you moan. You grabbed his hair while he licked you clit, sticking a finger into you. Going in and out until you felt yourself clench around his finger, he quickly took them out. “Not yet, babe.” He made his way back up, kissing you while lining himself up at your entrance. He pushed into you, making you moan into his mouth. Your legs wrapped around his waist, fingers digging into his back, he was going hard and fast hitting all the right places. You could tell he was ready to release, you clenched around him, moans filled the hot room. “Let’s cum together.” he whispered into you ear. His voice almost made you release, “O-ok. N-now?” “3. 1-23” He let go and so did you, you felt his liquids spill into you. Both of you moaned out in pleasure, he leaned down to kiss you hard, then falling onto you. “I love you so much baby.”  “Mm… I love you too” He laid down next to you, pulling you in, hold you until you fell asleep. He whispered sweet little nothings into your ear as you fell asleep.

Liam: You avoided him all week, he was trying hard to get in contact with you but you wouldn’t give in. It was another party night, you didn’t want to go because you thought you would see him but you were dragged to go. You got in the house and quickly started drinking, you still hadn’t seen him so you hoped he was in his room or something. You needed to use the restroom, so you went upstairs and did you business. You walked out and ran right into someone, his cologne filling your nose. You looked up and saw Liam, you tried to get away quickly, he spoke and you looked at him. “I miss you, I need you. YN, I love you. Please, please, give me a minute to explain.” You shook your head, you wanted to cry. You missed him too but you didn’t want to admit it. “Please?” He looked really desperate. You walked over to him, “Not here. Let’s go to my room.” You didn’t want to be in the room he cheated on you in. “Here or nowhere.” “Fine. I didn’t cheat on you. She was drunk and fell asleep. I slept in another room, I came in here that morning to get clothes. I swear I would never cheat on you, your the first girl I ever loved. I only care about you, you have to believe me.” You could see he was telling the truth, you just felt like an idiot for jumping to conclusions. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions. I’m sorry, I love you too Liam.” HE grabbed you, hugging you tight. “It’s okay, baby. It looked bad but I only want and need you.” He kissed you and you melted into his arms. You guys ended up in his room, making up for lost time. He forgave you and you were happy that you were back together.

________

So, how was it?
Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Please Vote and Comment.
Love you all, xx.