#228. Punk Series Part 7.

Punk Series Part 7. Meeting Parents.

Niall: You and Niall had been at your house all day, you were upstairs laying in bed when you heard the doorbell ring. Niall tried to stop you from going down to open the door but you eventually pushed him off of you. You ran to the door and opened, there before you stood your parents. You stood in shock and as you were ready to say something Niall ran up behind you, grabbing you by the waist. He didn't notice your parents until you pushed his hand off of you and your dad cleared his throat. "YN. Boy I don't know." "Hi dad. Mom." you smiled, a little scared of what they would thing of Niall considering his looks. You introduced them and Niall made sure to be on his best behavior. "Niall, what do you do?" your dad asked, as soon as you all sat down. Your mom looked worried and so did you, your dad generally never liked your boyfriends and Niall was very different than your usual type. "I-I, Sir, I'm in a band." he said, nervously. Your dad scoffed, "A band? Why don't you have a proper job?" "DAD!" you yelled. "Listen, dick, my band is very well known. In my opinion it is a proper job." Niall said, raising his voice a bit. "Don't talk to me like that," your dad yelled "YN, you're not going to be with someone so disrespectful." You looked at him and then at Niall, he looked mad with a hint of sadness, "Dad, that's not your choice, I love him. You were the one who criticized his job, I will stay with him if I want to." Your dad looked shocked at the way you talked to him, "It's goign to be a mistake." He got up and walked out, your mom following giving you a 'I'm sorry' looked before she followed him. You looked at Niall, "Sorry about him." "It's fine. Come here." he said, opening his arms up for you.

Zayn: Your parents were visiting you and they had been over at your house all day, you figured they would leave early but they didn't. Zayn didn't want to meet them yet, but it's not like he had a choice now. He showed up when he thought that they'd be gone, but they weren't yet. He walked in without knocking, "BABE!" You jumped up and your parents looked towards the entrance, he had walked in his expression changed from excited to surprised. "Hey, Zayn. These are my parents. Mom, dad this is my boyfriend Zayn." Zayn took out his right hand and shook hands with both your parents. Zayn gave you a look when you parents turned around and you looked at him as if you were saying 'sorry.' You guys sat and your mom conversed with him for the most part and your dad was trying to be nice, you could tell it was killing him. "Zayn you have quite a lot of tattoos." your dad stated. "Dad, please be nice." you begged, Zayn grabbed your hand getting ready to defend himself if need be. "Yeah, I took quite a interest in them a while back." Your mom looked at you and your dad looked at Zayn, "Why so many?" "I don't know to be honest. I just like 'em." Your dad didn't really say much and there was tension in the room. They decided to leave, you guys said your goodbyes then you fell on the couch as soon as they walked out. "Ugh." "Babe.. It'll be fine." he said, sitting next to you, rubbing your back. "Yeah. I'm glad they didn't say much, because trust me they wanted to." He smiled and laughed, "I could tell."

Louis: It took you forever to get Louis to agree to meet your parents and when he finally did you didn't let him back out. You guys just pulled up to the restaurant where you were meeting them. You got out and so did he, he never usually held your hand in public but this time he did. You walked in and found your parents, as soon as they saw Louis they made a faces but quickly hid them. You introduced them and you all sat down, you could tell they wanted to make comments but you were glad they haven't yet. "So, Louis what are your intentions with my daughter? You're clearly don't look like the type of guy who wants a long term relationship." You looked at her in disgust, "Mom, don't talk to him like that." "YN, stay out of this. I was talking to him, not you." Louis growled and go up out of his seat, you were scared to see what he was going to say. "Don't talk to her like that. I have every intention being with her for as long as she wants me in her life, No if you don't mind, me and you daughter are going to get away from your bitchiness. Come on YN." he said. You got up and your mom spoke again, "He just wants to get in your pants, YN, then he'll leave." "Who says he hasn't already." you said with a smirk walking away. He grabbed your hand and walked you out both smiling, "Did you really have to say that." "She had it coming." He laughed and pulled you in, giving you a kiss and letting you go to your side of the car adding a slap to your butt first.

Harry: "YN!" you heard a voice call you, you turned around and saw your dad. Harry looked at you and you whisper, "That's my dad." You and Harry had gone out to the shops, you guessed your dad had too. You waved and he walked over to you too. Your dad gave you a hug and introduced himself to Harry. He was being nice to him, your dad was never one to judge your boyfriends in the past and you hoped he wouldn't start now.You guys decided to have lunch together, your dad and Harry kept going on about different things leaving you to feel like a third wheel. "Man, I remember when I was young, I loved tattoos too. How many you got?" your dad asked, making you smile. You knew of all people your dad would be at least somewhat respective of your relationship with Harry. "Too many to remember." "Did those piercings hurt?" "No, just real quick pinch." Harry said. Their comversations continued unti you said goodbye. You dad told you he approved and that's all you needed. Harry was different but you loved him. You were surprised he didn't snap at your dad with all his questions. You guys walked out and you kissed his cheek, "Thanks for being nice." "Trust me I got annoyed but your dad was pretty cool." he said, with a smile.

Liam: You were walking around campus with your parents showing them everything and anything. You hadn't seen Liam but he saw you and walked over to you, giving you a hug and a quick kiss to the cheek. You parents had a 'who the hell is this kid?' look on their faces. You introduced them, Liam shook hands and acted polite. You guys sat at the duck pond and talked a lot. "How did you guys meet?" your mom asked. You and Liam both looked at each other, waiting for the other to speak. "A-at a party, his frat house was throwing." you said. Your dad looked at you, "I did not send you here to party or to be going out with this punk who throws the parties!" You looked away, "S-sorry dad." "Look sir, don't talk to her like that." "Listen here kid, I can talk to my daughter however I want. You should leave and never speak to her again." At this point you were crying, "DAD NO! I LOVE HIM!" "You don't know what love is." You looked up at him, at this point Liam was ready to attack him. "Liam, don't do anything. Let's go." you said to him, getting up. You looked at your dad one last time, "I love you, dad. But I love him, too. In time I hope you accept him." You waked away, not before giving your mother a hug and saying goodbye. She apologized and said that no matter what she would support your decisions. Liam comforted you as you guys made your way back to his house, he was still pretty pissed off at your dad though.

______

So, how was this Part?

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please Vote and Comment.

Love you all, xx.