Chapter 21

*Wednesday*

ITS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY B-DAY!!!! I'm always so happy around the time of my b-day even if I'm not doing anything, but this year I am so there's even more to be happy about. I spring out of bed and go to turn on my radio, Miguel is on. I checked my phone and I had a bunch of messages from family and friends. I head to the bathroom, start the shower, take off my clothes and hop in. Yesterday my momma gave me an early BDAY gift. She gave me that beautiful  lime sugar body scrub and some bottles of new lotions from Bath and Body Works:p. I wash up, rinse off then cover my body in my scrub and marinate. About 5 minutes later I rinse off and wrap myself up and head to my dresser. I grab my bra and underwear, dry my body off and put them on. I forgot my lotion so I head back to the bathroom, grabbing my lotion I run into my biggest hater.....myself in the mirror. I stop and look, stretch marks is all I see. I never look in the mirror without clothes on because they depress me. I've tried Icee Hot, cocoa butter, Shea butter, bio-oil, coffee scrub etc........"NO!" I scream, today is NOT the day to bash yourself, it's a happy day.....a happy birthday.  I turn away from the mirror and walk away, today is about me and not my skin. My song I'm Legit By Nicki is on!!! I cover my body in my new Black Amethyst lotion. I'm the shit with no makeup.  I go to my closet and grab a pair white pants which is a first. I'm always so scared to wear white pants because....I don't want to be embarrassed by a surprise period and they say big girls shouldn't wear white because it makes you look bigger but w.e. You know I'm cute, you know I'm fly, you ask me why, cuz I'm the shit. Songs like this empower me and make me feel good about everything that's bad. I sing slipping on my shapeware for my thighs then my pants. I grab my furry, cobalt blue sweater with the double strips on the shoulder and slip it on and then head to my dresser to do my hair and makeup.  I put my already wavy hair in a high ponytail and teased it a bit so it could be full and wild. I then applied my concealer, powder foundation, mascara, nude lip, and I lined my waterline with a black pencil. I slipped on a couple of bracelets, my blue earrings, socks and black booties. I grab my earmuffs, coat, phone, and bag then head downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREONNA!" My mother screams. She made me sit down and placed a plate in front of me. She made hashbrowns, pancakes, and a cheese and spinach omelette with a side of apple juice!! 

"Thank you Ma!!" I smiled digging into my omelette. I was sitting there eating when she handed me a little box and walked back to the stove. "What is this?!" I smirked curiously. I slowly opened it and there sat a black little round car key and remote with a silver VW on it. I was speechless.

"It's in the front" She smiled. I hopped up and opened the front door and there stood a beautiful, little blue beetle. I almost cried, I ran back in and gave my momma the longest hug ever! "Thank you I love it!!!!" I said still holding on to her.

"Don't just thank me, your dad helped" She giggled hugging me back. "Okay I will" I said grabbing my things to head to my new CAR!!!! "Love you ma!" 

"Love you too, be safe and have a fun B-day at school!" She yelled before the door closed. I walked out into little, flurry tornadoes of snow twisting around me. I unlocked the door and slid into the car. I love that new car smell, I squealed with joy and turned on the car. I switched on the radio and headed to school. I was at school in literally three minutes. I parked hopped out and headed into the school. I felt so good today, my hair, outfit, shapewear, face, morning everything was perfect! Walking down the hallway people I've never even seen before were wishing me a happy birthday. I thanked them. I go to my locker and it was covered in balloons and a HBD banner. I opened my locker, glitter and more balloons fell out. I felt like I was making a scene and I started to get a little unconfortable until Brit, Nic and Branden ran up to me.

"HAPPY B-DAY!!!" They shouted.

"Awwww thank you guys!" I screeched.

"Ain't no thang!" Britney smirked. I gave them all a hug, even Branden. I don't want to feel like I can't be comfortable or talk to Branden after that whole thing. Even though I feel like that text was from Branden but I am officially over it now and I'm happier because of it! I would have never met Tristan. Right that second a text came through and it was from Tristan. 

Stan- Happy Birthday Beautiful! I can't wait to see you and that body on Saturday ;)

Bree- Aww ;) I can't wait either and THANK YOU<3

"....HELLO BREONNA!!" Nic yelled into my ear. Um why is everybody calling me Breonna today?!!

"ouch..WHAT!" I winced

"Come on let's go to class!" She giggled rolling her eyes.

We all split up and walked to class.

......................

School was a drag as usual. Now Brit, Nic and I are going to the nail salon. I wanted to go early because my nail beds always hurt after getting my nails done and that's why I barely get my nails done. We walked out the school and over to the car and I unlocked the doors which made them stop in there tracks. They ran across the parking lot and got in.

"Omg I can't believe mama bought you a car" Nic said rubbing the seats. We turned on Taylor Swift and headed to shop. It was close so we were there within 10 minutes. We got out and went in. It was empty so we were seated immediately. We got our feet done first, I got a nice nude called Naked, Brit got red and Nic got a pastel green. We headed to the nail technicians next. We all got the same color on our nails but I got my pinky fingers covered in glitter to match my dress.

"So all we have to get is food and were set?" Nic asked

"Yeah and we have to decorate"

"Well we will come over early on saturday and we'll decorate!" Brit threw in.

"Okay" 

We finish talking until our nails were done then we leave and go to get some food. I drop Brit and Nic off then head home. My mom ordered another vegetable pizza and we talked, laughed, and watched movies until we both fell asleep on the couch.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LE' PARTY<3 Thanks for READING, VOTING,  COMMENTING and getting my book to 7,000+ reads<3333 Thank you much, I love y'all! Enjoy ;*