Chapter 36

We walk into Branden's house and he leads me down to his room. "Feels good to be back in here." I whisper to myself. We walk in and I was hit with the smell of his cologne. Don't you know when you're around somebody so much and just smelling something that reminds you of them makes you happy lol, that was me. He gives me a long t-shirt and points to the bathroom.

"Can you unzip my dress?" I say turning around. He chuckles then slowly walks over and unzips my dress. I head to the bathroom to change.

I'm so happy Branden came and got to meet my family. Imagine if he wanted me to meet his family, my stomach would be in so many knots. I wash my face and head out the bathroom.

He's by the window undressing and just as he pulls his shirt up over his head, it starts to rain. Ugh it's all sensual and nice in here right now, plus I've been drinking...I'm feening his touch right now. Like I'm thinking about tryna reenact some movies and music videos right about now. I walk over to the bed and crawl in. His sheets felt so good on my legs so I started wiggling under the sheets. I heard Brit in my head say " Bitch you drunk as hell wiggling in this boy bed" and that made me giggle.

"You ok?" Branden asked.

"Lol yeah." I smiled.

"What's so funny?" He said pulling the covers back and getting into bed.

My heart started beating faster when he got close. You'd think he wasn't already mines the way I was acting.

"Mmmm" I said under breath.

"What?"

"Nothing....you're so beautiful Branden."

"Huh? Beautiful?" He smirked.

"Yeah beautiful. I can't call you beautiful??

I placed my fingers on his chest and slowly trailed them up and down his stomach then pushed back the covers to reveal my legs and looked back up at him. This liquor really has me feeling bold, it really is liquid courage.

"I'm beautiful?"

"You are to me." I leaned in, kissed his lips and wrapped my leg around him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. His lips were so sweet and warm. Things were getting heated and clothes were starting to come off so I had to stopped it before it started.

"What?" Branden sighed catching his breath.

"I'm not ready Branden...not yet." I'm drunk but not that drunk.

He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. "Bree baby, that's all you have to say. You don't ever have to worry about me making or asking you to do anything you don't want to do. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled.

He pulled me close to him and we snuggled......for about a minute then pulled away because it was so hot. Snuggling is NOT a summer activity and I hate the heat anyway so nah I'm good.

We fell asleep shortly after.

..............

The next morning

I woke up to Branden walking in the room Starbucks! He kissed my forehead and headed me a Java chip frappuccino.

"Oh my god these are my favorite. How did you know?"

He chuckled. "You told me once."

"Oh you actually listen when I talk." I squinted.