Chapter 2

"Attention class" says Mrs.Fields *class gets quiet* "Thank you! We have a new student, Mr. Branden Ellis!!

In walks this tall, brown, beautiful boy with the most contagious, brightest smile I've ever seen. I followed his round shoulders down to his nice muscly arms. He was so tall, probably the tallest boy in this school. I smile slightly. I think he felt me staring at me because he looked at me, I looked down fast. Oh shit I hope he didn't see me staring. I look around to see if anyone saw me, they didn't. What am i doing i don't even know him, he probably wouldn't like me anyway. I go back to scribbling on my notebook.

   All the girls started whistling and cat calling. I roll my eyes. "Alright girls calm down.... Welcome to Math, find a seat anywhere." "OK thanks" says Branden with a smile. He walked past me, mhhmm he smells so good. He sat a couple of seats behind me, he's back there with Mark uh save yourself.

"Aye what's up"  says Mark to Branden.

 "What's up"  

 "I'm Mark this is Trent, Miles, and Britney my girlfriend"  Branden nods his head, Britney smiles really big at him.

 "you should hang with us we're the it shit here" 

E/B starts laughing

 "Everybody else is alright" says Trent

 "except for Bree haha" says Miles

 "yeah she's a bitch,don't talk to her, no one wants to talk to a load of shit!!!" says Mark

I look in the direction they're looking.

 "The quiet girl towards the front?"  Branden asks confused

 "yeah........fatty!!" says Mark now snickering

The class starts laughing, all except me. I see Bree slide down into her chair a little. I just went back to my work. Im not for all of that, I barely even know the girl

Bree's POV

Finally school is over. 

.........

I walk into the house to see my mom home cooking dinner, I hug her.

 "Hi honey!"

 "Hey"

 "How was school?"

 "school"  I say unenthusiastically

 "ok dinner is almost ready, so go get comfortable and be back."

 "ok"

I walked upstairs, put my backpack down, take my studs out, and change into some shorts and a tank top. I jumped on my bed. I put in my headphones and turned on Be Here Now by Ray Lamontagne, he puts me out of my body and makes me feel like im floating, like everything is alright in the world, even if it isn't. I couldn't shake this weird feeling I had about the new boy. His face was just everything. I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed more into my bed. "Do i like him?" I ask myself. Why can't i stop thinking about him i dont know him. He wouldn't give me a second look so why do i continue to dwell on this?

Bree's mom comes in and take out her headphones

 "Did you forget about dinner? This is the last year that I have to eat dinner with you every night, so your not spending it in your room *walking out* come on!"

I walk downstairs. My mom cooked my favorite garlic green beans, herb potatoes, and baked chicken. We sat and talked about life and what I wanted out of it.

Her mom just watched her eat, this girl who was the splitting image of her was always so quiet during the school year and seemed happy but she could tell she was hiding something. She continued to eat. A couple of minutes later they were done.

 "Thanks mom....oooo lets watch Superstar!!!" I say smiling from ear to ear.

 "Ok, right after you do the dishes :)"

  I instantly got tired "Actually im really tired *yawns*"

 "lol e_e girl go wash them dishes." playfully yelling

I wash the dishes, then I go to turn on the movie and get my homework. This is my favorite movie i knew it forwards and backwards so i could do my homework and listen. When the movie was done, so was my homework. My mom was sleep, I didn't bother to wake her so I put a cover on her and went to sleep.

 "I hope tomorrow is better...."

This chapter is slow and boring i just wanted to show a little bit of Bree and her mom's relationship. SO thanks for reading comment, like etc. <3