Chapter 7

It's so warm and beautiful today, it's fall but it's much warmer than it should be, so I decided to wear my new blue halter maxi dress with a blue jean jacket. If you haven't noticed blue is my favorite color. I'm comfortable around Branden, but not comfortable enough to let him see my stretch marks. We all took shower's, Nic has her own drawer and Branden keeps clothes in his car. I put on my dress and pull my wavy hair into a high ponytail, grab a few bracelets and my favorite opal ring! I grab my phone and bag and head downstairs. Nic and Branden are sitting on the couch. Nic has on some white booty shorts and a crop top. Branden has on some black shorts and a muscle tee, my heart is flutttering, he makes simple look so sexy.

"Okay y'all lets gooooo!" I yell happily

"really?! finally, imagine how long I would have to wait if we went on a date haha!"

Me and Nic stopped in our tracks and looked at him. I was smiling but she wasn't. Maybe he does like me. We walk out and I lock the door and start to walk to the park.

"It's so beautiful out today" I inhale the fall air.

"Yeah it is!" Branden exclaims

About 10 minutes later we make it to the park. It's right off of the beach, so there's a cool breeze blowing but it's bareable. I run to the merry go round. I hop on and Branden throws Nic on and he spins us. We're screaming so loud, laughing and cackling.

Nic screams while laughing "OMG STOP I HAVE TO PEE!!" We stop and she gets off and walks to the bathroom all the way on the other side of the park/field. Branden helps me up. We then walk to some rocks right on the beach and sit down. I close my eyes and let the warm sun rest on my skin. I love nature so much it's unexplainable. I listen to the birds, the children playing, the waves, and seagulls. I open my eyes because I felt Branden staring.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just look so peaceful and beautiful"

"I am mother nature is so breath taking, all the noises, sounds and the way everything moves, it's like they're all telling a story."

"Wow that's beautiful!"

I blush thinking back on his comment "and thank you<3" I shut my eyes again, but I couldn't stop smiling.

The way her hair is blowing in the wind and her skin is glowing brighter than the sun. I can stare at her forever. I was just about kiss her lips until I saw Nic coming out the corner of my eye. She sits down next to me and it's silent, until she breaks it.

"So Branden where are we going on Saturday?!:)"

"Umm where do you wanna go?"

"This really nice italian restaurant"

"Okay then love"

My eyes are still closed but I'm listening to everything they're saying. I didn't think they would still go on the date after the way Branden acted towards me  but I should've known better. I open my eyes because I hear sounds and I look over and Nic and Branden are kissing. I got mad but was more uncomfortable and heartbroken than anything. I knew something like this would happen. I get up and walk away..

Branden yells "Bree where are you going?!"

I lie "ummmm my mom texted me and said come home now, so I'll see you guys later" I force a smile

"No we'll come!!"

"NO, I wanna stay" Nic says pulling Branden back down "Bye Bree love you"

"Bye" I whisper. I can feel Branden watching me walk away, I can't turn around It would break my heart even more. I feel my heart racing and tears forming in my eyes, but I'm not sad Im hurt and angry. It's like he lead me on and then just threw me to the side when Nic came around. I make it back home in seconds it seemed and my mom is there.

"Hey Bree you look cute!"

"Hey ma:)" I put on a fake smile but I was genuinely happy to see her, I missed her face!! lol I give her a hug and she hugs me tight, I have to bend down a bit because she's 5'11. I held on longer than I realized and I felt myself breaking down in her arms but I pulled it together before we pulled away. 

"Wow I guess you missed me more than I thought" she chuckled. She looked in my eyes and I could tell she knew something was wrong so I changed the subject.

"Did you have fun at work?"

She gave me a weird look then just let it go "Yeah it was fine, did you have fun with your friends?!"

I felt my mood start to change again but I held everything in "Yeah it was great!". I then went upstairs to change.

"Okay honey dinner well be on the table at 7:30 sharp, so don't be late!"

"haha okay ma!" 

I twist my ponytail into a bun and trade my dress for a tank top and sweatpants. These were my favorite sweatpants and the middle was wearing out from my thighs rubbing together -_-. I fall back on my bed, put in my headphones and listened to Fire we make by Alicia Keys/Maxwell. I love listening to sappy, slow music when I'm sad lol it makes everything worst kinda but it's so nice and soothing. I try not to think about Branden but he's all I can think about. I dreaded seeing him at school tomorrow. It's literally watching my bf with the boy I love. Maybe I was the only one falling. I mean we both had been drinking at the club last night so Im sure the alcohol caused those events. I was trying to convince my self to be happy with lies but it was better than trying to convince myself to be happy with something that I wasn't sure existed. I turn over to my side and let a single tear fall and then drifted off to sleep.

Everytime I put a song up I'm 99.9/100% of the time listening to it.......that second......on repeat.... for the entire chapter lol! The songs keep the words flowing. But imma need Branden to step his game up and do something about him and Bree :P. Well thanks for reading you guys. Comment and vote please and THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 400 READS!!!!!!