Chapter 19

It's Monday again, again, again, again I HATE IT! :).But we only have 2 more weeks, Dec.19 hurry up! I peek out the window and.....it's snowing!!! I love snow so much, I like to play in it and act like a kid again. And most of the time I have to do it alone because everybody act like they're too good. I turn on my radio and That's me right there by Jasmine V is on(this is my song right now). I turn it up and dance to the bathroom, I strip and get in the shower. I scrub my body, rinse off and get out. I grab my new favorite lotion Coconut Lime Breeze and perfume and head to get my clothes. I lotion up my body and put on my bra and underwear. I go to my closet and grab my fluffy, pink, plaid sweater and a pair of black skinny stretch pants and put them on. I slipped on some socks and my black boots. I put my hair into two, cute, messy braids, put on my gold hoops, and did some light makeup. I felt cute today because I painted my nails yesterday once Brit and Nic left. I wanna wave my hands in everybody's face so they can see my nice fall purple. I grabbed my coat, hat, phone and bag and headed downstairs. I ran and hugged my momma because I missed her.

"Hi Boo cute!, you look!" 

"Hi ma, thank you!" I smiled 

"Well you're down early today, you have 5 minutes you want breakfast?"

"I want a spinach omelette!" How I love spinach!

"Okay, since we're sitting here and you never said anything about it, how was the date?" 

I am not telling her about the kiss, she is too much and she'll make everything bigger than it is. Calling people telling them all my business lol. "It was nice, we went ice skating and he was really sweet." I blushed.

"Aww my baby's first date" She shrieked making my plate. "Am I gonna met him?" She said handing me my food.

"Thank you and Ma we went on one date, we're not getting married" I laughed eating my omelette.

"Well whatever, you have fun at school" She said walking to her room

I took a couple of more bites then grabbed my things and headed to school. "Love you ma" I yelled

"Love you too" She yelled from her room.

I was walking for about 5 minutes when I got a text from Tristan.

Stan- Hey ;)

lol he is always flirting... Bree- Hey ;)

Stan- You on your way to school?

Bree- yeah Im actually about to walk in..yah-_-

Stan- haha well stick it out, Im ready to graduate too.

Bree- I will! Zont worry :p But I go to lunch at 11:45am

Stan-  I go at 11:30am so I'll stalk you then *grins*<3 

Bree- I'll be waiting :*

I know I said this before and I won't say it again but I don't know when I started flirting but I love the responses I get back from doing it. When I looked up I was at my locker. I unlocked it and took all my books out and put my bag and coat in. Britney ran up to me and yelled at me for not speaking then we walked to class together. 

...

"Okay who knows the answer to number 3?" Mrs. Fields asked the class. She glanced around the room then her eyes landed on me. Hoe.

...........

*Lunch*

As usual Brit and I were sitting at our table waiting on Nic and Branden. We were talking about teachers when they walked in. Nic and Branden looked a little sad but they were still smiling.