Chapter 1

*ALARM GOES OFF* Uhhh we've only been in school for a week and i already wish it was summer break again, but I hate summer...idk. Im so ready to graduate that i can't even explain it.

  I get up to take a shower. I always hated hot showers but since i've gotten older, i love them more everytime ... I let go in the shower, thinking what would life be like if anything was different. After about 15 minutes, I slowly step out wrap myself in a towel, and walk to my dresser. I grab my favorite sports bra and underwear. Along with an Ashford University shirt and some stretch pants. I never bother to dress up because I don't want nor do i need any attention from people i don't care to impress. I put on my small black triangle studs from F21 and throw my black, curly hair into messy bun. I grab my phone, bag and head downstairs.

"Good morning honey!" My mom says way to excitedly for 7:30 am. "Hey Ma. I say excitedly so she won't ask questions.

 "Do you want any breakfast?! 

"No, I'm not that hungry I'll just grab some apple juice.

 "Ok *kisses Bree* have fun at school!!" she says with the biggest smile ever

"yeah yeah"  I chuckle sarcastically

   When ever I walk out my house, I always feel like people are looking out their windows staring at me, judging me, but most likely they aren't. I close my eyes and breathe deeply taking in all the cool fresh fall air. Nature never ceases to amaze me, it's so breathe taking, my phone vibrating pulls me out of my thoughts, its a text from Nic..

Nic- Where are you?

Bree- Almost at school why?

Nic- Come to my house, and we'll walk together!

Bree- okay!

  Nic doesn't live that far away so i make it to her house within a matter of minutes. I knock on the door and she comes rushing out. "Im ready come on lets go". We walk our usual path to school when me and Nic meet up. She is smiling from ear to ear and texting someone back and forth. "Nic who are you texting....Michael? I ask suspiciously. "No, the boy we met at the amusement park a few weeks ago!" "Mhmm" I side eye her politely and she notices and starts cackling, "We haven't done anything yet we're just talking"  she says in her baby voice. "I didn't say anything"  There's a silence then Nic breaks it, "Bree....let me help you get a boyfriend!!"  "No wtf Nic, I'm not a charity case plus i don't need a boyfriend" I say uncomfortably almost screaming. "I'm sorry"  I know Nic means well I just wouldn't feel comfortable around a boy, I wouldn't know what to do. 

    We finally make it to school and everyone is greeting Nic, so she stops to talk. She knows I hate walking down this long hallway alone. I just continue to walk down the hallway with my head down. When i finally make it to my locker. I take off my lock, get my books out, and take off my sweater. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"  I hear laughs coming from behind me and i already know who it is. "I wouldn't fuck her if somebody gave me a billion dollars" Mark says. Mark is the school idiot/asshole, he's the captain of the football team with a bimbo bitch girlfriend. I glance at them and walk to first period

..........

    "Who knows the answer to number 4??" asks Mrs.Fields. We've only been in here for about 30 minutes and im on my last problem. We still have 30 more minutes though, I sit and scribble on my notebook. The class is quiet except for Mark and his minions Trent and Miles. "Excuse me boys, may i ask what is wrong?!" Mark stops laughing and says "It's really hot in here and it's getting tight, i think Bree should get out"  I keep my eyes down on my paper. The class starts laughing except for a couple of people. "OUT NOW!!!" she shouts. After about 15 minutes Mrs. Fields had an announcement!!!!!

I wrote this chapter a couple of days ago and i came back yesterday and half of it was deleted -__-, but I rewrote it and im going to rewrite the entire thing and just continue writing that way!!! Thanks for reading!! Vote and Comment!!