Chapter 34 (The Banquet Part 1)

*One Week Later*

Tomorrow is the banquet!!! Branden helped me pick out a beautiful dress, it's so cute jngjdfdujdn and blue of course..i love it idc idc. I've been in the house all day with my momma since she took off so she wouldn't be exhausted from work tomorrow. We've been watching movies and talking all day and she even hinted at a little trip of my choice, since she's been working so much. Imma just try to forget about that for right now because I'll get depressed if I get to excited and then we don't go. I'll wait for her to get more serious. It's only 8:26pm but she was tired so now I'm just balled up in bed, with the lights off, staring at the ceiling with Papi Pacify playing in the back. I'm excited for tomorrow, it's kinda like a pre-prom experience for me and Branden. We get to be beautiful together and dance......and eat.......and be beautiful together *_*. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Branden :).

BRANDEN- Um bae wyd?

BREE- Nothing why?  

I waited and waited. Stared at the phone for a good 15 minutes before I put it down. He wasn't texting back so I called but there was no answer. "Wtf he play too much!" Got me all excited with interaction then leaves :(.

BREE- Great talk<3.

I plugged up my phone and sung along with the music until I fell asleep.

........................................................

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the sun peeking through my shades and I could tell just by how bright it was that it was gonna be 1000 degrees today. I checked my clock, it's 10:39am and still no text or call back from Branden. I brush my teeth, grab my phone and head downstairs to find my momma eating breakfast.

"Hey Bree!!" She smiled.

"Hey Ma!" I smiled back. I missed this. I literally don't get to see her anymore. She took on more work so she's gone by the time I'm up in the morning and she doesn't get off until 10:00. She made pancakes topped with bananas and pecans!! *rubs hands like birdman*

"Girl you better hurry up, sleeping all day. We gotta start getting ready!" She said side-eyeing me.

"MA! I just got up :( can I relax for a minute -_-?" I shouted.

"Uhm huh relax my ass, we have to be the first one's there and you know you take forever to get ready. We're leaving at 2:30." She walked past me to the sink.

I literally have 4 hours e_e like whet?! I sat down and cut up my pancakes. They tasted like Jesus handmade them himself.....imma cry. I was happy until I checked my phone to see everybody texting me back but Branden. It was just Brit but das fine too.

BREE- BRANDEN!!

I closed out of my messages and called Brit..........