Chapter 9

I woke up this morning feeling even worst than I felt yesterday. I wish I could just stay home. I slowly roll out of bed, I don't bother to look at the clock or outside. I go in my drawers and pull out a college shirt, a pull over and skinny jeans. I hop in the shower and all my worries are released from my body, I would never get out if I didn't have to! I step out, grab my towel and head to my bedroom. I put on my bra, underwear and my clothes. I quickly straighten my hair, throw on my studs, and my flats. I grab my phone and bag and

walk out the door. It's cool and sunny today so I take the long way to school. I make it to school in about 20 minutes. I walk in school and people still stare everyday like they've never seen me before, but I'm over it and now I'm just working on being happy with myself and not caring about what others think. Even though I still do care....alot....alot alot. :( I make it to my locker, unlock it and start to take my things off. I go to pick my bag up and Mark knocks all of my things out of bag. "Bitch" he says walking away with his friends following and laughing. I kneel down and start to pick my things up when Branden comes to help me. He kneels down next to me

"You okay?!" He says and I can hear the anger in his voice.

"yeah" I say not making eye contact. I haven't looked at him eye to eye since we were on the beach and I hate this. He helps me pick up everything and I sort it out in my locker. He just stands there and stares at me.

"What's been going on with you?!" He says sounding annoyed.

I don't wanna talk because I fell myself getting upset and my voice will be shakey. I speak so low I almost whisper "nothing". He sighs and grabs my chin and makes me look him in eyes. I close my eyes so he won't see my hurt. I open them back up and I look into his round brown eyes, his then annoyed eyes were now starting to soften and it was like they knew how I felt. He mouthed

"I miss you" 

I placed my hand on top of his and he pulled away. I gave him a weird look then Nic walked up.....oh that's why, I brush it off and go back to grab my books.

"Hey Bree!" she looked at me and her facial expression changed "You okay?!"

"yeah" then I rushed off to class. The entire period I was thinking about how Branden said he missed me, but then I started to think about how he pulled his hand away when Nic walked up. I was starting to get frustrated again because I was confused, maybe the only way for me to know if he feels the same way is to just tell him how I feel. I'll tell him tomorrow or something. I form happy, but very nervous little butterlies in my stomach.

*Lunch*

I just noticed that I read a different book every couple of days even if Im not finished with the other lol. But today I could barely concentrate on reading because I was thinking about tomorrow. I shook him out of my head and continued, but then I started having this weird feeling like people tapping me. I ignored it until Mark started laughing, but I wouldn't let myself turn around. I reached my hand around me to feel my back and it was wet.....from spitballs. I tried to shake them off but they didn't budge.

"Leave her alone already, Mark I'm so sick of your shit" somebody yelled

"Well bitch if you wanna go over there then go, bye" Mark chuckled

"Tuh, bye" And then I heard footsteps head my way, I was just about to leave when Britney sat down next to me. She pulled the wet paper out of my hair and brushed them off of my back. I watched her out of the corner of my eye.

"All better!" she smiled

"yeah, thanks" I whispered

"No it's no problem, It's what we should do as humans, help each other." She smiled and her teeth were so white. Britney was tall, probably a couple inches shorter than me, she was basically me if I was smaller...weight and height wise. I gave her a smile but then Mark saw me smile and  he started to throw the spitballs again. Until Branden walked into the lunchroom with Nic and he stopped and sat down, he gave me a look to see if I was ok and I confirmed with a smile. Me and Britney sat there and talked and I was surprised how quickly I warmed up to her. But I was happy because I gained a new friend out of it, so we exchanged numbers and went to class together.

............

I walked out of school smiling today I didn't know why, something I don't usually do because I'm always mad. I put on my headphones and played Starships and walked to the beat. It felt like it was about to be a flash mob! By the time the song went off I was walking up the steps to my front door, I unlocked the door and ran to my mom's room. I ran in and jumped on her and she happily yelled at me. I got up, went to my room, cranked up Kiss.FM, took off my clothes and took a shower. After 20 minutes I got out and put on my favorite footie pajamas:))))! I put my hair into space buns and ran to the kitchen to find my mom at the door getting pizza. I took the box and ran to the couch and turned on a movie. She curled up next to me and I opened up the box to reveal and huge cheesy, vegetable pizza(my favorite!). I almost cried lmao. We sat up, ate, talked, and watched tv until she had to go to work :(. I cleaned up our mess then went to snuggle into my bed. I smiled all night thinking about tomorrow and just life period, such a happy beautiful thing...life. I stared out my window at the stars until I drifted off to sleep.

I've been gone a little to long because I had to switch my internet provider but It's set up now!! The next chapter is gonna irritate me but I'll just write it lol. But THANKS for reading, comment, vote and Im almost at 700 reads :))))))))yass :**