(#2)

*READ THE CHAPTER TITLED 1 YEAR FIRST*

*There's alot of cursing in this chapter.*

I finished helping Brit up and that's when she turned around.

"Aw hi guys." She smirked.

I stood staring at her and Brit broke out into laughter.

"I GOTTA be drunk because I know this trailer trash, ran through ass hoe is not here in the same building, speaking to us."

"Whatever, you look nice Bree." She smiled.

"I know."

"YEAH BITCH SHE KNOWS!!! SHE LOOKS BAD AF ALL THE TIME FYM?! Too bad I couldn't say the same for you Ho-cole" Brit yelled.

I wanted to smack the shit outta her. What makes her think it's okay to be here?! Luckily the music was kinda loud so if you weren't on the dance floor, you couldn't hear anything.

"Um why are you here?" I asked confusedly. Christian looked back and forth at us.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." Christian left to the bathroom.

"Oh.....someone's got a little feisty since the last time I saw them." Nicole smirked stepping back.

"Bitch she's not feisty, she's just grown alot since she's dropped your busted ass. She got real mfers around her now."

"Well anyway I'm here with Christian, we've been talking for awhile now."

Why are we feuding like were enemies?? A couple of weeks ago we couldn't live without each other and now she's acting like a bitchy head cheerleader. I couldn't be mad at Christian though because he didn't know about anything that happened. I barely even told my momma or Branden she just thinks we got into a little fight. I'm not really trying to forgive Nicole for what happened anytime soon but once you tell parents about something that happened between you and your friends, they never forget.

"OK but why are you here?" Brit said moving closer.

"Brittany why are you here and who did you come with?" Nicole shrugged.

"I'm here because my momma invited me and I'm here with Bree and these hands so don't get hit bitch." I pulled Brit back.

"Aw that's cute...Bree where's Branden?" She asked smirking again.

Wow!!! "Don't worry about him. Don't even say his name because he's WELL taken care of." I smiled.

"You sure?"

"Huh?! Yes I'm sure."

"Ok." She giggled.

"You're extremely childish and right now you're playing little games, which I don't have time for. Why so bitter?? Branden never wanted you and I'm sick of you trying to make me think he does now. So you can leave or get tf out of my face??"

She looked pissed lol. She walked away and I felt a hand grab my arm and I turned around.

"TRISTAN!" I screamed. I almost jumped on him. He was still so fine Jesus :(.

"Hey! You missed me?" He laughed. I missed those dimples.

"Yes....im sorry I haven't been texting you."

"Nah you good".

"You look nice!" I smiled

"No you look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I blushed. "Did Brit invite you?"

"No your mom actually." He chuckled

My momma tryna get me in trouble today I see e_e.

"You wanna dance?"

"You know I can't dance :(."

"Lol just come."

Some song I've never heard before played and we danced for the entire song. We stayed up there for like two other songs then went back to the table. Tristan went to grab some food and Brit ran over to me.

"Who invited Tristan?" She whispered.

"My momma."

"He is still fine." Brit sighed.

"Lol."

"Girl you know he fine."

"Yeah but it's not like that so drop it Ms.Brittany."

"Okay missy."

Tristan was heading back so Brit ran away.

"So how have you been?" Tristan asked.

"Great, I've just been going to school and living ...what about you?"

"Good, good. The same I started going to the gym and stuff recently."

"Aw that's good!"

We sat in silence.

"So...how's Branden?" He shifted back to his food.

"Great, he's just running a little late and i don't know where he is but it's fine." I sighed.

"He'll be here." He smiled.

"I hope so."

....."Tristan...thank you for being so nice/understanding after everything that happened. I didn't and don't wanna hurt you"

"It's cool.....it's not easy though."

Tristan doesn't deserve this.

"I only do it for you." He smiled.

"Tristan, I want you to be happy..forget about me."

"I can...........but I don't want too."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I'm not trying to ruin your happiness right now but I don't ever wanna forget about you."

I was shocked, he kinda caught me off guard. He was saying this but I was still thinking about Branden.

"I want you to come with me." He stood up.

"Come with you where?"

"Anywhere." He said seriously.

"Tristan I can't I..." He cut me off.

"Come with me..."

Remember no commenting your decision!!!