Chapter 33 (SHOPPING Part 2)

We finally made it to the mall and I had to listen to Brit complain about nothing. Like that's not even my character to cheat, that's one of the ultimate sins. If you feel that you need to step out of your relationship to be with somebody else you're selfish. You're selfish for not caring about your relationship, your partner's feelings etc....but anyways, we walk into the mall and I instantly forget everything. Retail therapy....I hate it but I love it. I love throwing all those beautiful little bracelets, dresses, skirts, pants, shirts etc into the shopping cart and running home with all the bags. But thinking about all the money I spent makes me hate it. We walk through each store as usual shuffling through the racks.

"Ugh I hate coming in the store we shouldv'e just went shopping online!" Brit sighed.

"Umm why didn't you say anything before we made this nice, long journey to the mall BRIT!!!?" I yelled.

"Huh?? I ain't say nothing." Brit said running away.

We walk through a couple other stores and couldn't find anything , so we headed to Auntie Anne's. I got my favorite, a cinnamon sugar pretzel and Brit got a plain one with cheese. We got them to go and we headed home. I dropped Brit off and then went in the house threw on a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt and climbed back into bed. I was kinda tired but I hate taking naps, something always happens when I fall asleep. But whatever I'm home alone and there's nothing to miss. My momma has been working so much, I never even see her anymore like literally...never! I scroll through my phone looking at pics and I come across a old pic of Nic and I. I kinda miss her but everytime I try to forgive her, I remember how hateful she was to me that day and it replays in my mind over and over again. I pass the pic and scroll through the rest until I get to a picture of Branden. I get up, throw my clothes back on, grab my things and head right back out the door. I get in the car and drive to Branden's house.

.......Minutes later I get out and head to his door. I'm nervous about knocking because last time i did, I lost a friend and ain't nobody got time for more surprises.

KNOCK KNOCK

I wait for a second, then the door opens and reveals a naked Branden with just a towel on.

"I missed you!" I say rushing in to hug him.

"I missed you too, I was about to surprise you! You read my mind." He smiled pulling me into him.

I missed him more than usual. I was getting so excited just hugging him. I kissed up his shoulder and with each kiss he squeezed me tighter. We pulled away and he took my hand and we went upstairs to his room. His house was built almost the same as mines. We walk into his room and it's not like a typical boy's room. It's nothing outrageous but just it felt different. His walls were orange, he had many different hats from fedora's to snapbacks, and it was really neat and stylish lol.

"I always knew you were stylish but damn..I love your room!" I took off my shoes and sat on his bed.

"Well thanks, I worked hard on it." He smiled.

He walked over to his dresser and I laid back and admired all the lines/muscles in his back. He slipped on his boxers, shorts and a t-shirt. He turned around and stopped midway before pulling his shirt down. He smirked and pulled it back off along with his shorts.

"umm Branden" I whispered.

"yeah?" He whispered back getting closer.

I laughed as he climbed on the bed.

"Why are you moving in slow motion?"

"Because I wanted to slow it down for you." He grabbed my thigh and pulled me towards him then crawled towards me. Our lips were about a centimeter apart when my breathing hitched and that excitement came back but it wasn't excitement at all......it was lust. I was sick of him teasing so I leaned in and we kissed. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he pressed his body against mines. He bit my neck and I felt his hands slip under my shirt. I did the same.

"What you thinking about?!" Branden laughed breaking me out of my thoughts.

"You" I thought, but I lied "nothing." I smiled. Let me not get in trouble today :)

He pulled on his shirt and came to lay next to me. He pulled me next and I wrapped myself around him. It was silent but a comfortable silence, the kind where all you hear is breathing and you don't want anything to ruin it. But then Branden spoke.

"Bree?"

"Yes?"

He stopped for a minute. "I want you to meet my momma." I could tell he was nervous.

"I would love to!! We should make it a dinner so our mother's can officially meet each other and my momma can get to know you." I interlocked our hands.

"I would love that." He said kissing my hand.

....."So we wearing blue to prom?"

"Yeah." I said without thinking. I gasped.

"Omg..wait is that your bogus way of asking me to prom Branden Ellis?!" I yelled playfully.

"It wasn't bog...." He stopped and grabbed my hands. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"My sweet, little woman will you go to prom with me?"

"I wouldn't wanna go with anybody else."

"I love you." We said simultaneously.

"Now help me find a dress for this dinner/banquet thing!"

Wait for the dinner!!! I missed y'all and while I was gone I made it to 100k reads & MISSED IT!! It's at 110k now so I'm way off but thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it because you don't have to. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting!!<33333