Chapter 17

Gray's Pov

After rescuing Lucy, everyone of us went home to Fairy Tail to celebrate. Cana was already drinking alcohol along with Master both were obviously drunk. Erza bought 100 slice of strawberry cakes for everyone but end up eating all by herself. Duh.

Lucy was talking to Levy maybe about books again. Psh, bookworms. Natsu was beside Lucy while Gajeel on the other hand was also sitting beside Levy. If Lucy and Levy are talking happily well it's the opposite between Natsu and Gajeel. Both were glaring daggers at each other and hopefully they won't start a fight considering Erza is just across the table devouring her precious strawberry cakes.

It will be a disaster if they ruin Erza's moment with her favorite cake.

"Gray-sama.." I tilted my head to see Juvia standing beside me. She was clutching her dress tightly and I could feel she was nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked, somehow teasing her.

"Can we talk about... us?" Juvia stated, looking away. I chuckled at her cuteness and stood up in front of her. I patted her head as she looks at me. Damn, she's so georgous.

"Sure." I replied and smiled.

Should this be the time to confess again? But I want to make it special... for her.

Juvia and I left the guild and walked under the moonlight. The night was beautiful today so maybe this could be my chance to ask her. To make it official. To make her mine.

We walked silently until we arrived at the Magnolia Park under the famous rainbow cherry blossom tree.

"Juvia wanted to know if Gray-sama really likes Juvia." Juvia spoke, blushing and avoiding eye contact to me. I chuckle again because of her cuteness and steps forward in front of her. I grab her hand and carassed it softly.

"I don't like Juvia because I love her." I replied. Her eyes then met mine and I smiled. "The first day I met you was at first I find you annoying but, everyday I get to know you more... I can't help but to fall in love." I said.

"Yeah I admit I'm cold, harsh, and is always ignoring and pushing you away from me but the reason why I only did those things because I was afraid.. Afraid to admit my true feelings because I'm a coward when it comes to love." I stated. Juvia looked at me hurt but gives me a genuine smile.

"But then I started to fall in love to you and I can't help myself but to feel jealous when you're around with someone else especially with Flame brain. Holy Mavis, of all people why Natsu?" Juvia giggled and I rolled my eyes. "But now I know you really don't have feelings for that idiot... I'm happy to hear it." I added.

"So now, I wanted to man up. Juvia, you're making me crazy and I can't help myself to fall in love to you more and more. You always brighten my day, you're always there for me, and you always supports and cares for me even though I kept on acting rude to you. I'm such a bad person. But that's the thing... the reason I fell in love to you more is that you never give up on me and I really appreciates it." Juvia was already close to tears and so am I. Didn't know confessing may lead to tears.

"Juvia.. I really am in love to you.." I confessed, starting to kneel. I grab something inside my pocket. Something I bought for Juvia a long time ago.

I grab the small box and Juvia gasps. I smiled and slowly opened the box.

"Juvia Lockser, the sunshine into my rain.. Will you be mine?" I stated, exposing the diamond ring I bought when I was in Hargeon. That day...

Flashback...

"You're really serious on buying everyone that keychains?" I asked Lucy. She nodded her in response and smiled widely.

"It's just a small gift for everyone.. Besides, they are my family." Lucy replied and showed me an ice cube chibi keychain. "This one is for you!" I smiled and was about to take it when Lucy didn't let me. "I'm still going to pay them you know? I'm just showing it to you." I scoffed but smiled afterwards.

"Fine.. Thanks in advance." I said and Lucy went to the cashier to pay. Then through the glass window I saw a jewelry shop. I told Lucy that I have something to buy and just wait for me after. She agreed and I went to the shop.

The first thing that caught my eyes was the silver diamond ring. Though it was not that special but I find it attractive and I already picture out Juvia wearing the ring. Damn, it looked good on her.

...

"So Gray.. what did you buy?" Lucy asked as I went back to her.

"Boxers." I answered. I actually bought boxers and I didn't tell Lucy about the ring because it will be a secret and Juvia will be the first woman to see it.

End of flashback...

"Oh Gray-sama... It's beautiful!" Juvia exclaims. I chuckled, "So Juvia, will you be my girlfriend?' I asked once again.

"OF COURSE GRAY-SAMA!!!" And with that, Juvia hugged me. I hugged her back and we let go. She was crying and I wipe it away. I slid the ring into her ring finger and kissed her hand.

"I love you Juvia," I said.

"I love you too, Gray-sama."

I stood up from the ground and slowly lean to her. I caressed her cheek and lean to kiss her. And it was it! It feels heaven kissing the girl you love under the moonlight. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH GRUVIA IS OFFICIAL!!!" Mira exclaims as she left her hiding place in the bushes. Juvia and I widen our eyes in shock seeing our friends hiding in the bushes!! These rascals! But oh well, atleast they didn't ruin our moment.

"So Ice Freak already man up, huh." Natsu smirked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes and smirk at him too. "How about you Flame idiot? When will you man up?" I retorded making him flinch.

"I'm happy for you Gray! And Juvia!" Lucy went and hugged me and then Juvia. I could hear Juvia groan when Lucy hugged me and I find it cute.

"Does that mean I'm no longer your love rival right?" Lucy asked Juvia. Juvia playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yes, because Gray-sama is mine!!" Juvia exclaims.

"I'm glad everything works out for you two." Erza spoke and give us her genuine smile.

"Yeah." I replied and placed my hand on Juvia's waist, pulling her close to me. Mira squeeled and is nudging on Natsu. Man, when will Natsu man up to Lucy?

Should I help Natsu? I mean.. he's actually my bestfriend slash enemy.. Maybe he'll need some advice.

"ALRIGHT!! LET'S GO BACK TO GUILD AND PARTY!!!" Mira exclaims and everyone of us went back to Fairy Tail.

Best day of my life...

WIEEEEEE GRUVIA!!!💜🎉💜🎉💜🎉

I'm just gonna clarify, Gray did not propose yet *wink wink* hehe the silver diamond ring was just a gift in asking her for his girlfriend.. Juvia's so lucky right?? (Here in the Philippines.. we would say 'Sana all' hahaha it means, 'hopefully us too' 😂) BTW.. where do you guys live??😊

Sorry for the wrong grammars✌

Next up..... IS NALU!! 😉