Chapter 2

Lucy's Pov

The food thieves were a lunatic wizards. It was hard to deal with them because of their silly and crazy magic but Gray and I manage to defeat and was able to capture them. We got our reward and the free food buffet tomorrow night so we decided to stay in Hargeon for two days.

"Man, that was a hell of a fight!" Gray exclaims as we walk back to the hotel we're staying at. We actually shared a room since we can't afford two rooms because first of all we don't have enough money in the start. And since we already have our money, we still decided to share the room to save money. And of course we didn't share a bed! Gray sleeps on the couch and I sleep on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower and if I came back seeing you naked, I'm not gonna hesitate to kick you out." I said sternly.

"Meanie but whatever," He replied and layed on the couch. I then went to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath.

It was actually nice having a job with Gray alone. No Erza, Natsu, Happy, Wendy, and Charle. He's also protective like Natsu but no one can change the fact that I'm more happy to go on a job with Natsu. Even though Natsu is destructive when we go on a job and it irritates me because we will give half of our reward in order to fix the buildings that Natsu destroys it's still part of what makes it fun.

After taking a nice bath, I changed into my pink pajamas and went back to the room. To my surprise, Gray didn't strip. He really doesn't want to be kick out I guess.

"So Lucy, I wanted to ask a question," Gray spoke.

"Yeah?" I replied while combing my blonde hair.

"Why is Natsu ignoring you?" I stopped combing my hair and faced Gray with a sad look.

"I also don't know," I answered, putting back my comb and hugged the pillow in my chest.

"Flamebrain is ignoring you but Lisanna? I wonder why?" Gray stated while looking at the ceiling.

"He's not actually ignoring me.. Maybe he grew boredom when I'm with him." I sadly said.

"Hmm, that's stupid." Gray stated. "No one will ever get bored when you're around. I mean, you're loud, chirpy, and fun being around with."

Did I get a compliment from Gray? I blushed and smiled at him. Atleast I have someone who never gets tired when I'm around.

"Thanks," I replied and layed on my bed.

"No need to thank me, Lucy." Gray said. "I'm your friend afterall."

Mira's Pov

"What!? My beloved Gray is with love rival!?" Juvia burst in crying when she found out that Gray and Lucy went on a job this morning and she, Erza, and Wendy just arrived from a job.

"Only Gray and Lucy? How about Natsu?" Erza asked.

"Aye!" Happy agreed. Actually Happy went with Erza because he wanted to be with Charle and Natsu was being lazy.

"Actually, Lucy wanted to go on a job with Natsu but he refused so Gray went with her." I explained and Juvia cried harder. Oh Mavis, there goes my Gruvia ship!

"What!? Natsu refused on going on a job with Lu-chan!?" Levy exclaims, not believing that Natsu Dragneel had refused on going on a job with the one and only Lucy Heartfilia, his partner and soon to be his lover and wife. Hehehe.

"Sadly to say Levy but yes," I said and went back to the counter. Erza followed me and ordered her usual strawberry cake.

"Where is Natsu by the way?" Happy asked and sat beside Erza.

"He's with Lisanna," I answered. As much as I hate Lisanna and Natsu together, she's still my sister and I haven't talk to her yet. I thought she already told me that her feelings to Natsu had fade away but what happened? Don't tell me her feelings went back! Oh No! My Nalu!!

"We're back!!" Natsu kicked open the door and everyone greeted him and Lisanna.

"Hey Natsu! Where have you been?" Wakaba asked.

"Are you and Lisanna dating?" Macao teased and it made me scowl.

Natsu looked at them and smiled. Oh no! Don't tell me they really are dating!!

Update!!! Cause... why not? Hehe 😉