Chapter 10

HAPPY 500 VIEWS & 18 VOTES!!!❣

Brought to you by Happy with his precious fish!🐟😉

Enjoy reading~~~❣

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lucy's Pov

I was in front of the guild when the guild doors burst open and I see Natsu and Juvia. Juvia was clinging into Natsu's arms and they were smiling. I quickly hide behind the wall and sneakily peek at them.

Natsu told Juvia something that made her blush and I can't help myself but to feel jealous. They were smiling and then went off happily to I don't know where. Probably going on a date.

When they were out of my sight, I went inside the guild and the first person that caught my eyes was Gray. He was all alone in our usual table with a heavy look plastered on his face.

I wonder what happened? And so I decided to approach him.

"Gray.." I called and sat beside him. He ignored me and I got worried.

"Gray what's wrong?" I asked, hoping he'll answer me but he only respond with a sigh.

"Gray.. We're friends right? And friends help each other.. So you can tell me anything and I'll do my best to help you." I said and smiled. He looked at me and I can see tears in his eyes that he was preventing to fall.

"Do you think Juvia had given up on me?" He asked and I didn't expect the question.

Juvia had always loved Gray from the very beginning  heck he was the main reason why she joined the guild and knowing her, she won't easily give up when it comes to something she loved and that includes Gray.

"Gray... Why are you thinking negatively?" I asked. "What happened to the Gray that told me that he will fight for his love? Hm.."

He sighed again and faced me. "Seeing her happy with someone hurts me, Lucy." He confessed and it also hurts me seeing my friend in pain and so I hugged him.

"Gray.. Knowing Juvia, she still loves you -

"What if she moved on from me?" He cut me off but I continued what I was going to say.

"No, Juvia will never moved on from you. You are his first love.. Think of everything she had done for you? Do you think she'll give up that easily that she's close to winning your heart? Ah no! She already won your heart because you already have feelings for her." I said and broke the hug.

Gray weakly smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder. "You're kinda right..."

"I know I am," I said, playfully rolling my eyes thinking how genius I am.

"For now, let's not give up yet. You already told me right? That we still got a chance because they're not a thing yet." I grin and Gray chuckled

"Yeah yeah.. We look desparate for love." Gray replied and I agreed.

"What can you say.. We want them to be ours because Natsu's mine in the first place." I stated.

"And Juvia's mine." Gray also replied.

"Yup.. We really are desparate and obsessed for them." I laugh and Gray nodded his head in agreement.

Gray and I talked for a while and then decided to hang out so that we can free this pain we're facing and also to have fun.

Third Person's Pov

When Gray and Lucy left the guild, Levy stomps her hand on the table gaining everyone's attention.

"What's wrong Levy?" Droy asked his friend.

Levy looked confused yet proud. "What do you guys really think about Gray and Lucy?"

"Eh? Friends?" Nab answered and Levy rolled her eyes at the lame answer.

"What are you talking about shrimp?" Gajeel questioned.

"I mean.. Gray and Lucy are always together ever since they went on that job! I even saw them hugging and smiling earlier and then decided to leave together!??" Levy exclaimed and everyone also agrees.

"Now that you mention it.. How about Natsu and Juvia? They are also been hanging out with each other after Mira gave them those free tickets from the theater." Jet spoke.

"Yeah you're right! And to think of it.. I thought it would be Natsu and Lucy together same as Gray and Juvia!" Reedus stated and everyone exchange thoughts about what they think about their nakama's relationships.

"Hey Mira, everyone's been talking about Gray, Lucy, Natsu, and Juvia lately.." Kinana started a conversation with Mira at the kitchen.

"Really?" Mira answered while chopping carrots.

"Hm," Kinana hummed in response. "They think Gray and Lucy are secretly dating and Natsu and Juvia is on it's way to being a couple."

Mira suddenly stopped chopping the carrots knowing that her ships are in a huge mess.

'Ah! Those idiots! Why would they think Gray and Lucy are secretly dating?? Didn't they already clarified to us that they are only friends!?? But what if they really do develop feelings towards each other!? Holy Mavis no!!! And Natsu and Juvia on it's way to become a couple? Is so ridiculous.' Mira thought and smirked. 'If only they knew why Natsu and Juvia are always hanging out with each other..' Mira added in her thoughts and resumed in cutting the last piece of carrot.

"How about you Mira? What do you think about them?" Kinana asked.

Mira finished chopping the carrots and faced Kinana with her usual sweet smile.

"For me.. I hope they'll realize their true feelings for them to confess and be happy with each other." Mira replied and Kinana smiled in response.

"Yeah you're right Mira," Kinana said and went to deliver orders.

'I hope they'll realize their true feelings so that my Nalu and Gruvia ship will sail!! Chicken nuggets I hope our plan will work!!!' Mira thought.

❗❗❗

RANK #1 IN GRUVIA!!😱😍💞🎉
THANK YOU FOR READING!! ILY ALL❣