Chapter 8

Already 224 viewers!!! Thank you for reading~🥺💕 Enjoy~~ jangdongwoo123 here's the update😉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lucy's Pov

I was talking to Levy about borrowing her book that I was eager to read and thankfully she will let me borrow her book tomorrow. Even though I was having a nice conversaion with Levy and Gajeel, I just can't help but to eavesdrop on Natsu and Juvia's conversation. They were talking about meeting up tomorrow and they were excited about it. I don't know why but why does Natsu is happy when he talks to other girls but when it comes to me he's not.

I thought we were friends? teammates? partners? But why do I feel he grew tired of me? My heart was aching because I was hurt. Where is the Natsu I've known when I first joined the guild?

I just couldn't take it and so I decided to leave and let my emotions go. First it was Lisanna and now Juvia? Is Natsu a playboy or something? Or could he be finding a new partner? Tears were streaming down my face as I walked home.

I was about to open the front door of my apartment when I heard someone calling my name and it was Gray.

"Lucy," He approached me and faced me worriedly. My eyes were still pouring tears and to my surprise, he pulled me and hugged me.

"I know how you felt cause I felt the same too," Gray said. I cried harder and hugged him back.

I stopped crying as we broke the hug and we decided to talk inside my apartment. He sat on the couch while I went to the kitchen to make a tea. I placed the tea on the coffee table and sat the opposite of him.

"So..." I spoke.

"How are you?" I asked him and he lowered his head.

"Bad, you?" Gray answered and I sighed.

"Same." I replied.

We were silent the whole time not knowing what to do until Gray stood up and looked at me seriously.

"Lucy, it's not over yet." Gray said and I slightly furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Natsu and Juvia aren't dating and we still got our chances on getting them back." He said but I only sighed

"You Gray still got a chance but me?" I sarcastically laughed and Gray looked at me with a confused look.

"Natsu doesn't want me beside him anymore," I said, lowering my head and trying to fight the urge of crying.

"What do you mean he doesn't want you beside him? Look Lucy, Natsu is stupid and dumb but I know deep inside him he likes -

"Stop it Gray!" I shouted, clenching my fist and a tear already went down on my face as I faced him.

"You always say that Natsu likes me but NO! These past few weeks Natsu is always with Lisanna and if I approached him he only gives me a dull face and a boring look. He doesn't even like talking to me or going on a job with me! If I talk to him he doesn't pay attention, if I tried making him smile he's just getting worse, if I tried on going on a job with him he refused, and if I want to hang out with him he only say he's not in the mood but when it comes to Lisanna and Juvia?? Tch, It's so unfair! What did I do huh? Is he trying to shoo me away? Because he grew tired of me!? Why can't he just say that to my face so that I will go away!" I exclaimed angrily and cried.

Gray looked at me and was shocked on my outburst. He slowly went beside me and sighed.

"Life really is unfair." He said.

"I thought when we came back everything are still the same and Juvia will also. I was planning on confessing to her but when we came back and saw how happy she was with Natsu, I just couldn't help but to feel sad. She changed and part of it was like she was giving up on me. I know I'm a jerk of how I treated her. I really want to tell her that I felt the same too but I'm just too coward to admit my true feelings." Gray said as I wiped my tears away as I listened to him.

"I guess I'm too late but that doesn't stop me because Juvia isn't with someone yet. I will fight for her and will do everything just so she will come back to me because love can make us crazy and Juvia is the reason why I experienced love." I manage to smile at Gray's words and hold his hand.

"I believe in you. Fight for Juvia because I know she still loves you." I said and Gray smiled.

"Thanks." He replied then looked at me worriedly.

"But how about you though? Will you give up on Natsu?"

Will Lucy give up on Natsu?? 🤔
Find out on the next chapter. 👋😄