Chapter 4

Juvia's Pov

My darling Gray-sama is with love rival on a job for 3 days and I can't help myself but to feel betrayed. Why does Gray-sama won't come on a job with me but love rival?

I was sulking in the very corner of the guild until someone noticed me.

"What's wrong Juvia?" Mira asked. I didn't respond and only sulk.

"Is this about Gray and Lucy?" I sulk more and I hear Mira giggled.

"Don't worry Juvia, Gray and Lucy are just on a job. It's not like they're dating." Mira told me and I sighed.

"So let's go home and wait for them the next day and you'll be with your Gray-sama again." Mira said and I turned to face her. I only then realize that we're the only two left in the guild. I must be sulking here in the corner for hours.

"Okay," I said and we went home.

3rd's Person's Pov

The next day...

"I'M ALL FIRED UP! HAPPY CALL LUCY AND LET'S GO FOR A JOB!" Natsu exclaims happily as he finished his breakfast.

"You do realize that bunny girl is still on a job with Gray, right?" Gajeel spoke and Natsu sulk.

"Oh yeah... I forgot about that," Natsu stated and sat back on his chair and sulked again.

"Tch, idiot." Gajeel muttered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY IRON FREAK!?" Natsu quickly stood up and faced Gajeel with a glare.

"I SAID YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Gajeel replied, facing Natsu and ready to rumble.

"SAID THE ONE WITH NO EYEBROWS!" Natsu retorded back making Gajeel mad.

"OH YEAH!?" Then they start exchanging punches and kicks. Soon, the entire guild joined the fight.

"Oh dear," Mira facepalm and saw that the guild are fighting again. Erza hasn't arrive yet, the thunder legions are on a job, and the master attended a conference. No one could stop everyone from fighting.

"Such a bunch of morons," Charle said and frowns at the mess.

"BEING A REAL MAN -

"SHUT UP!"

"YOU SHUT UP!!"

"YOU RUINED MY ART!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET ON BLOCKING MY WAY!"

"PICK A JOB ALREADY YOU COWARD!"

"HEY!"

"TAKE THAT!"

Everyone were busy fighting against each other that no one noticed a certain red hair walks inside the guild with a dark aura surrounding her.

"EVERYONE STOP THIS INSTANT!" Everyone froze as they heard the familiar scary voice. Their face became pale once they saw the one and only Erza Scarlet standing infront of them with a death glare. If looks could kill, everyone should be dead right now.

"AYE!" Everyone said and went back to their own businesses.

"Hello Erza," Mira greeted her with a smile and Erza sat on her usual spot.

"Hello Mira, my usual please." Erza said and Mira nodded in response.

"Coming right up!" Mira then went to the kitchen to prepare Erza's strawberry cake.

"EVERYONE!! I HAVE NEWS FROM LUCY-SAN AND GRAY-SAN!" Romeo came running inside the guild holding a sorcerry weekly magazine.

"What is it my boy?" Macao asked his son.

"It said here that Gray-san and Lucy-san had been caught dating at the Food Buffet at Hargeon last night! Look!" Romeo exclaims and showed everyone the pictures on the magazine.

"WHAAAAATTTT!???" Everyone burst in shock.

They looked at the pictures and saw Gray and Lucy smiling at each other while holding hands. There is also a picture of them dancing and the caption below was 'Fairy Tail's Gray Fulbuster and Lucy Heartfilia, dating!?"

There are also statements like, 'Usually, Fairy Tail strongest team are Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fulbuster, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvel, Charle and Happy or also called as Team Natsu were always together when going on a job but this two went on a job alone. Is it true that they're dating and the Fairy Tail guild hasn't announced it yet?'

And the other one was, "What happened to Natsu Dragneel and Juvia Lockser?"

"Is this true!?" Erza asked shocked not knowing that her nakamas are dating.

"NOOO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! MY BELOVED GRAY-SAMA!!" Juvia cried, flooding the entire guild.

"STOP IT JUVIA!!" Wakaba shouted but Juvia cried harder.

Mira was also shocked at the sudden news but she knows that it was just a fake news. Gray and Lucy are just friends and are having fun because of the reward and the reporter got it all wrong, she thought.

"Everyone calm down -

"NO I CAN'T CALM DOWN!" Juvia cried and left the guild. Mira tried to stop her but it was too late. She also found Natsu who had a dark aura and his hair was covering his eyes.

No, not Natsu too! Mira thought.

Natsu also left the guild with a heavy look. Mira couldn't stop them so that she can explain because they were blinded by anger, jealousy, and most of all they are heartbroken.