Chapter 6

Lucy's Pov

Turns out it was just not an ordinary food buffet but also an elegant party with the richest family in Hargeon. The food buffet was a thanksgiving for capturing the food thieves and they were very thankful that Gray and I manage to capture them.

Last night was amazing! Gray and I manage to get our friendship deeper but not in a romantic way, like he told me some of his secrets when he was young and I told him mine.

They were also a lot of guys checking me out and it annoys me. Gray manage to scold them saying I'm already taken but not to him but to Natsu which made me blushed and somehow accidentaly kicked him. Also, girls were drooling on Gray's hotness and I also helped him shooed those girls away by also saying that he's taken for granted to Juvia. Good thing he didn't punch me and let me off the hook.

Gray also confessed to me that he likes Juvia and that day when we got our job, he was hoping to go on a job with Juvia and so he can confess but Juvia already got a job that time with Erza and Wendy. And that's how he went on a job with because he also need money for his rent and an extra money to buy Juvia a ring and I squeel!! Gray really does love Juvia!!

I also confessed to Gray that I like Natsu and he was like 'I already know'. Today, we're going back to Magnolia and hopefully I could talk to Natsu to clear things with him like asking if he likes Lisanna so that I could back away. But Gray reassured me that Natsu likes me than Lisanna and that is why I wanted to talk to Natsu when we came back. I want to settle things with him like I said earlier.

By the way, I bought Natsu and the rest a souvenir from the food buffet. A keychains of food chibi which I find it cute.

"We're here!" Gray said and stood up to get his bag and also mine. We left the train station and went directly to the guild. I'm excited to see everyone and give them my cute souvenirs.

"We're back!!" Gray and I shouted in unison as we open the guild doors.

Everyone cheered for us and I find it odd. They greeted us "congratulations" and "welcome back". What did they mean about 'congratulations'? Is it because we finished our job successfully? Hm, I guess..

"Hey Lucy-san! and Gray-san!" Romeo said, waving at us.

"Hi Romeo!" I said back and went to give everyone my cute souvenirs.

"Wow! A beer chibi keychain! Thanks Lucy!" Cana exclaims.

"Mine's a chicken!"

"Mine's a beef!"

And so on..

"Welcome back Lucy and Gray!" Mira said as I went on the counter. "Thanks by the way!" Mira smiled at the cupcake keychain I gave her.

"Thank you Lucy! I loved it!" Erza hugged me tight and I smiled. I gave her the strawberry cake keychain that's why.

"Hehe! Mine's a fish! Thanks Lushee!" Happy flew towards me and hugged me on the chest.

"Your welcome!" I said and I still have Natsu and Juvia's keychains with me. I wonder where they are.

"By the way, where's Juvia?" Gray asked and went towards Mira.

"Oh and Natsu too?" I also asked but before Mira could answer, the guild doors burst open revealing Natsu and Juvia holding hands. Wait what!? Holding hands!??

"We're back!"

Uh.oh😱 what will happen??🤔😏

Btw... THANK YOU 106❣ READERS FOR READING MY FIRST NALU AND GRUVIA FANFIC🥺❤💕💕 ILY ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK💜 ESPECIALLY THE ONES SAYING TO CONTINUE/UPDATE THE BOOK AND ENJOYING IT... I REALLY APPRECIATES IT🥰 TYSM💕

.. Sorry for the late update hihi😁