Even though he trusted the vampires with his life, he preferred dressing in the bathroom. Lets just say that ever since they got together, the vampires have been a lot more possessive and... horny. 

They never did anything outside of Jimin's comfort zone of course, they just couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Especially Jungkook and Yoongi. 

Once he was dressed, he walked out to see the rest of the vampires ready. "Ready?" Namjoon asked. Jimin nodded and they walked out of the dorm room. Taehyung had his hand intertwined with Jimin's.

They walked out and headed to the headmaster's office, but they weren't expecting Chama to be there. "Chama!" Jimin said excited, running up and hugged Chama. "Hey Chim." Chama chuckled. 

He looked up too see BTS either glaring at him or just looking overall annoyed. "You guys aren't scary." He said playfully. Jimin released Chama and walked back to the vampires. Immediately, Yoongi back hugged Jimin. 

"Okay, calm your hormones." Headmaster said. "We got to go get Kokan. We have a meeting with the CEO of the HSPD." 

Everyone left the office and headed to the limo at the front of the school. They got in and sat down. Jimin was in between Chama and Jin. "How has Ketsuki been?" Chama asked. 

"It's been good, it comes out when it wants to play around or just rest. Some of the other vampires have gotten used to it." Jimin said. "That's good." Chama replied. "Wait, Chama, aren't there other forms Ketsuki can unlock?" Headmaster asked. 

"Oh right!" Chama gasped. "I forgot about those." 

"Other forms?" Namjoon questioned. 

"Ketsuki, along with the other beasts, have other forms they can unlock. There is a small form, where they are just smaller, a human form, and even a weapon form." Chama explained. 

"Ketsuki can turn into a human?" Jimin asked surprised. "Yes, although no one has been able to unlock it. That's why we don't classify it with a gender. Ringu and Otoko were the only two beasts to have their forms unlocked in the past." 

"How do you get Ketsuki to access the human form?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know, I never did it. Only the holders of the beasts will know. I don't know if Kokan knows tho." 

"How does he not know?" Hoseok asked. "When a beast is transferred to a new owner, they 'reset' meaning they can only be in the standard form. The new owner needs to unlock them again." 

"We're here." Headmaster said. They were parked in front of the building. They all got out and walked into the building. 

The woman at the front desk looked up and glared at Jungkook and Taehyung. "What do you all want?" She asked bitterly. "We are here to talk to Mrs Gray." Headmaster replied. "I believe we have a meeting with her?" 

"You and the human boy are welcome, the vampires are not." She replied harshly. Chama was behind Namjoon and Jin, so he couldn't be seen. He knew the CEO quite well, they had a couple business meetings in the past. In fact, everyone from the HSPD know who he is, or at least about him. 

"Why you-" Jungkook hissed, but got interrupted by Chama as he walked forward. "Pardon me, I know Mrs Gray, and I don't remember her saying Supernaturals aren't welcome in the building." He said. "This IS the Human Supernatural Protection Department after all." 

"Chama." A deep yet feminine voice said. A lady around mid 30's walked in. She had long blonde hair pulled into a bun with black glasses. She was wearing a black blouse along with a navy blue blazer and skirt that was just above her knees along with a pair of white heels. She was carrying a metal clipboard in her arms.