I Depend On You

You and me. Forever and always. 5 guys. 4 girls, 5 including Christina. I never imagined how lucky I would be. Why Don't We went from being my best friend's favorite band that I would occasionally listen to, to the guys that would change my life. It's been a crazy adventure with so many ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
   Corbyn, I love your optimism and upbeat attitude. You can always make me laugh and cheer me up when I'm having a bad day. Jack, you're so sweet and talented, and I wish you the best in everything you do. I'm so happy to call you my friend, I love you so much. Zach, you are so talented, funny, spontaneous, and sweet. I love how you can always make me laugh and cheer me up when I'm having a bad day. Jonah, you've been so kind and supportive of everything I do. You set aside your own needs for everyone else, and I honestly don't know where I would be without you as my best friend. And finally, Daniel, I have loved getting to know you over the past couple of years and I'm so happy to call you my husband and best friend. You are such a big a part of my heart and I hope Skylar will always know how lucky she is to have a dad like you. I love you so much Dani, and I don't know what I would do without you.
         It's a scary world out there, and we've gone through a lot together, but at least we have each other. We made it through cancer; a shooting; a fire; and abusive relationships, which is how I know that we will be ok. I'm so happy to have you all in my life, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. This movie is the first one I've ever written. I've poured my heart and soul into it and I'm happy to say it is finished. You guys sure do make one heck of a movie, and I'm ready for this next adventure to start. So here's to adventure.
          We all raise a glass as the ten of us sit around a table celebrating the movie script being finished and cheer, "Adventure!"

~Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story!~