My Love for You

Leah's POV.
       The morning after the party I wake up in my bed with my pajamas on. The last thing I remember is throwing up in my car on the way home. Before that I remember being with Dax, Tasha, and some other people. We were drinking and I kept telling them that I had enough and I needed to go back to Jonah, but they kept refilling my cup and making me drink more and more. Then next thing I knew I was throwing up and then I passed out. When I go into the kitchen my mom lays out a plate of peanut butter toast, bacon, a banana, and a glass of water.
"You should eat. You had a big night last night." My mom says.
"Did Jonah take me home?" I ask.
My mom replies, "Yeah. You were out of it. You threw up 4 times on the way home, and Jonah cleaned it up. I told him I could do it, but he wanted to because he felt bad that you had gotten so messed up. I told him it wasn't his fault, but he still wanted to help. He told me that Dax got you super drunk, then you passed out, and according to Jonah, Dax tried to assault you."
"Oh my gosh. I can't believe Dax would do something like that. Jonah saved me." I respond.
My mom comes to me, hugs me, kisses my head, then says, "I don't want you hanging out with Dax or any of his friends ever again. I know your 18, but your still my baby and I don't want anything bad happening to you. Ok?"
I look at her and reply, "Ok. I never want to see any of them anymore." I sigh the say, "I need to apologize to Jonah."
"Yes you do and you need to make sure to thank him." My mom answers.
"I know." I reply.
I finish my breakfast then I take a shower and get dressed. I call Jonah and say, "Hey Jonah."
"Hey Leah. How are you feeling?" Jonah asks.
"I'm feeling good. Thank you for saving me last night. My mom told me about everything that happened and I'm really sorry about how I treated you." I reply.
Jonah responds, "It's ok. How about you come over today. I really want to see you again."
I answer, "Ok. Yeah. I'll see you then."
"Ok bye Leah." Jonah says.
I reply, "Bye."
We hang up and I go into the living room. I tell my mom, "I'm gonna go over to Jonah's for a little while, ok?"
She answers, "Ok. Have fun and stay out of trouble."
I say, "Ok." Then I grab my stuff and drive to Jonah's house. When I get to the house Jonah meets me at the door. He gives me a hug and says, "I'm glad you're ok. You really scared me last night."
"I'm sorry that you had to see me like that. I would take it all back if I could." I reply.
Jonah responds, "I know. I'm just glad that I was there."
"Me too." I say.
Jonah takes my hands and looks into eyes then says, "I don't know what I would do if something bad were  to happen to you. I care about you a lot."
I smile then answer, "I care about you to Jonah."
We stare at each other for a minute holding hands, then Jonah smiles, leans in, and kisses me. I smile then Jonah says, "I've been thinking about this for a while and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"
I smile then reply, "Yes Jonah. I'd love to be your girlfriend."
He smiles then gives me another kiss.

      Jonah decides to take me out for lunch and to a movie. When we come back to the house the rest of the guys and my friends are there, including y/n. Y/n is wearing a beanie, which is weird because I never see her wear hats. When we come in everybody is sitting on the couch watching a movie. Then Corbyn asks, "Where have you two been?"
I reply, "Jonah took me on a date. We're a couple now."
Zach answers shocked, "Wait, y'all are dating? Since when? Why is this my first time hearing this?"
Jonah responds, "Oh relax. We just got together this morning."
"Oh I see. Well congratulations I guess." Zach answers.
Cheyenne asks, "What is that supposed to mean?"
Zach replies, "Nothing. Just saying congratulations on their relationship."
Cheyenne rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, "Yeah ok. Whatever."
Corbyn asks, "What happened to Dax?"
Jonah and I look at each other then I say, "We uh...we're done. Yeah, he tried to hurt me."
Cheyenne sits up in full on fight mode, "He did what?!"
I take a deep breath then say, "Dax tried to assault me, but Jonah saved me."
Cheyenne growls and says, "I swear the next time I see Dax I'm gonna hurt him."
Corbyn puts his hand on her shoulder, "It's ok. You need to calm down."
Cheyenne slaps him and says, "Get your hands off of me boy."
Y/n chimes in, "Well I'm glad Jonah was there to save the day."
"Yeah. Me too." I reply.
Jonah and I sit down as y/n stands up and says, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."
She goes upstairs and then Daniel goes upstairs to get his phone.

Daniel's POV.
As I left my bedroom I heard y/n crying in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in, "Y/n what's the matter? Can I come in? It's Daniel."
I heard her try to dry up her tears then respond, "Yeah."
I came right in and closed the door. I sat on the floor beside her and asked her, "What's wrong?"
She answers, "I don't want you to think of me differently. I don't want you to feel obligated to protecting me because I have cancer."
As I give her a hug I reply, "Baby, I don't think of you any different then I did the day I fell in love with you. You're everything to me and I would never let anything bad happen to you, and that's not because of your cancer. I love you y/n."
Y/n looks at me and says, "I love you too."
I lean over and give her a kiss then ask, "Is that all that's bothering you?"
She shook her head no then opened her fist and showed me some of her hair.
"It's falling out. My hair is falling out from the chemo." She responds.
"Oh y/n." I say as I give her a hug, "It'll be ok. It'll grow back, and don't worry, I love you with or without hair."
She smiles and gives me a kiss.

I Depend On You (Why Don't We fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें