Somebody I Used To Know....

*The next night*
Leah's POV.
I wake up to the sound of somebody tapping on my window. I look at my alarm clock, 4:02 am. I go to my window and open the curtains, it's raining and no one is there. I go back to my bed and as soon as I lie down I hear the tapping again. I think to myself, "What the heck is that?" I go back to my window and again see nothing. I sit down next to my window and after a minute I hear the tapping again. I open the curtains immediately but still see nothing. I stay beside my window for a few more minutes, but hear no more tapping so I go back to my bed. The same thing happens the next morning too. I wake up around 3 am to the sound of someone beating on my window. I look out the window and see no one. It happens 4 times and I start to get freaked out. I go into the living room and sit down on the couch. I turn the tv on and eventually fall asleep. The next day the same thing happens. I go back to my living room and turn the tv on again. Then someone knocks on the front door, but when I look no one is there. I call Jonah and he answers. He says, "Hey Leah. Why are you calling me at 4 in the morning?"
I reply, "Someone keeps knocking on my window. This is the third night its happened in a row."
Jonah answers, "Ok. I'll come stay with you."
"Thank you." I respond.
30 minutes later Jonah shows up at my house. He knocks on the door and I answer. He comes in and we lay on the couch. He holds me in his arms and soon enough we fall asleep together. The next night Jonah asks me if I want to stay the night with them, but I tell him that I think I'll be ok. Around 2 in the morning I wake up to a phone call. It's an unknown number. The person says, "Hello Leah."
I respond, "Who are you? How do you know my name? How did you get this number?"
The person replies, "Don't worry Leah. None of that's important. Let's just say I'm somebody that you used to know."
"What does that mean? Who are you?" I demand.
"Open the curtains and you'll find out." They say.
Extremely freaked out I slowly walk to my window. I open the curtains and see Dax standing outside my window with a knife in his hand.
He says, "Hello Leah."
"Dax? What—what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Open the window and no one gets hurt." Dax replies.
Skittishly, I open the window slowly. He climbs through the window as I back up. He walks up to me and takes my phone out of my hand. He turns it off and puts it on the dresser. With the knife still in his hand, he comes up to me and says, "I've been watching you. I see your with Jonah now. It would be a shame if something were to happen to him."
Terrified and paralyzed I respond, "What do you mean?"
Dax answers, "I'll put it this way, I know you're dating Jonah. I know your friend has cancer. I know that you're friends with Why Don't We. If you would like to keep those friends then you will do exactly what I say. You will not scream, or yell, or do anything to stop me. If you do then you can say goodbye to all those people. I'll start with Jonah, then go from there."
"Fine. What do you want?" I ask.
He responds, "I wanna finish what we started. So get on the bed."
"What?" I reply.
Dax answers, "I said get on the bed."
I take a deep breath then slowly back up onto the bed. He lays me down and gets on top of me. I never imagined that something like this would happen but it did.