The Beginning of the End

Y/n's POV.
Cheyenne and Raven go to college within the week after we bail Jonah out of jail. Why Don't We is preparing to go on a 6 month tour around the U.S. Leah and I are taking online college so she won't have to miss a bunch of school for the baby and I won't have to miss too much school for my cancer treatments. I go back to the hospital two weeks after Jonah is bailed out of jail to have another treatment. I stay in the hospital for 4 days, then I go home. Leah and I are going on the road with the boys and we leave 3 weeks after my treatment.
The day before Cheyenne and Raven leave for college we go to the police about what happened to Leah. Dax gets called in and they have to testify. Dax is given some time in jail until they can get a trial. The trial date is set for 4 days after the tour ends. The last show is in San Diego and after the show we are going to the bus while trying to get through the huge crowd of fans. When suddenly, Dax stops us with a gun in his hand. The crowd suddenly silences and start to walk away scared. Dax says, "Hello Leah."
Jonah gets in front of Leah and tells the rest of us to get on the bus, but Zach says, "We can't leave you. Come on."
Jonah replies, "Go."
Then Dax responds, "No they can stay."
Suddenly one of the fans scream, "Security! Help!"
Then Dax starts shooting. The remaining fans are running and the police show up. As Dax shoots at Jonah the police shoot him down and Jonah ducks and pulls Leah down with him. 5 people were injured, but the only person who died was Dax. We get home safely and Cheyenne and Raven come home for spring break. Leah is now 8 months pregnant with a boy, Jonah has been taking her to her doctors appointments. Jack is planning to break up with Gabbie, he told Raven he is breaking up with her tonight. We're all relieved that we don't have to worry about Dax anymore, especially Leah.
      That night Daniel takes me to the doctor for a checkup, Jack goes out with Gabbie to break up with her, Raven, Cheyenne, and Leah are visiting their families, and Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach are at home. As Daniel and I are leaving the doctors office we get a call from Jack. We get into the car as I hear Daniel say, "What's up?"
Then I hear Jack ask, "Where are you?"
Daniel replies, "Y/n and I are leaving the doctors office. Where are you?"
Jack answers, "I'm pulling in our driveway and I just heard gunshots."
"Um ok, what's your point?" Daniel responds.
Jack is silent.
Daniel asks, "Hello? Jack? Are you there?"
Jack is still silent.
Daniel yells, "Jack!"
Jack replies, "You need to meet me at the hospital. I have to go."
Daniel responds, "What!" Jack hangs up. "Jack!"
Y/n asks, "What's going on?"
"I think Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn were shot." Daniel replies.