Baby Caleb

Leah's POV.
Jonah says, "Oh my gosh. Um ok. I'll go get the nurse." Jonah leaves the room and Zach's mom says, "Breath. Take deep breaths. It's gonna be ok."
I reply, "Ok." Everyone gathers around me. Jonah comes back with some nurses. They put me in a wheelchair. They roll Leah into a room and Jonah goes with me.
Jonah responds, "You're gonna be ok."
"Thank you," I reply as Jonah holds my hand while the doctor tells me to push. I push and hear the doctor say, "Your doing great just keep pushing." I take a deep breath and continue pushing."
I continue squeezing Jonah's hand. I look at him and he smiles at me and says, "You're doing great." It goes on for a little longer until it's finally over. I let Jonah cut the cord and then I get to hold the baby for a second.
The doctor says, "You did great. Now we're gonna get him washed up and then he's all yours."
The doctor leaves the room and the nurse cleans up the baby.
Jonah says, "You did great."
"Thanks for being with me and sticking with me through all of this," I reply.
Jonah responds, "Of course. I would do anything for you and now, for the baby." I smile and Jonah smiles back. Then the nurse comes in with the baby and says, "Here's your little boy," as she gives me the baby.
I say to the baby, "Hi baby."
The nurse asks, "What's his name?"
"Caleb Logan," I answer.
The nurse responds, "That's a very lovely name." "Thank you," I say.
"Well I'll leave you three alone." The nurse replies and leaves the room.
I ask Jonah, "Would you like to hold him?"
"Of course" Jonah replies as I hand him Caleb, "Hey buddy. I'm Jonah." Jonah smiles at Caleb and I smile at the two of them. Then Jonah says, "He looks just like you."
I reply, "Yeah." Jonah gets in the bed with me and I take Caleb.
Jonah comments, "I was thinking. Maybe this could be a thing."
"What do you mean?" I ask.
Jonah answers, "A family. You know, you, me, and Caleb. Maybe we could..you know." I smile then kiss Jonah and respond, "I would love that." As Jonah and I start kissing again, the rest of the group parades in.
Zach says, "There y'all are."
"Where's the baby? I want to hold it." Corbyn says.
I shake my head and smile.
Jack asks, "What's the baby's name?"
"His name is Caleb." I reply.
Raven chimes in, "Did you actually name him after the you-tuber?"
"Of course I did." I respond.
Raven sits on the side of the bed looking at the baby and says, "He looks like you."
Zach asks, "He looks like his daddy to me." We all look at Zach in disgust. Zach asks, "What?"
"Do you even know who the father is?" Cheyenne asks. Zach looks at me and Jonah as Jonah puts his head in his hand and laughs. "It's you, right?" Zach asks Jonah. Jonah looks at Zach and shakes his head. Then Zach furrows his eyebrows and thinks to himself for a second then realizes, "Oh!" He looks at me, holds in a smile, and says, "Sorry." Cheyenne slaps Zach. Zach replies, "Hey. I didn't think about it." Zach chuckles then looks at Jonah and says, "Well hey, now you can be the daddy."
Cheyenne slaps Zach until he catches her wrist and says, "Hey, I almost died."
Cheyenne frowns, gives Zach a disgusted look, and jokes, "I hate you."