The Concert

Daniel and I had been texting a lot since we met at the marathon in Orlando. It was two weeks since I got his number. We hadn't hung out any, but we talked on the phone a lot. My friend, Leah was obsessed with the band. Especially Zach. I still hadn't told her or my other friends that I met them. She was gonna freak when she found out. That next Friday night, me, Leah, and our other friends, Raven and Cheyenne were all going to a Guns n' Roses concert. We were going to it for Raven's birthday. Raven was turning 18 that day, Leah was already 18, and I was 17. Cheyenne had just gotten her drivers license so we let her drive, she just turned 16.
     When we got to the arena Daniel texted me. He asked what I was doing. I replied saying that I was at a Guns N' Roses concert.
So am I, Daniel responded.
I replied, "Where are you sitting?"
"Close to the front. Where are you sitting?"Daniel replied.
"The first balcony over the center 0f the arena." I texted as we got to our seats.
Daniel answered. "Ok. I'll get the guys and we can all sit together."
"Where? On the balcony?" I asked.
Daniel replied, "Yeah. Is that ok?"
"Yeah that's fine. I'm here with a couple of my friends and one of them really likes y'all, just warning you." I answered.
Daniel texted, "Lol. Ok."
There was a group of 6 people beside us, and when the band came up to the balcony they exchanged seats. Raven and Leah were in the bathroom so it was just Cheyenne and I when the band came.
"Hey." Daniel said.
"Hey guys." I replied pointing at Cheyenne. "This is my friend, Cheyenne."
Cheyenne answered, "Aren't y'all why don't we?"
"That's us." Jonah said.
Cheyenne replied, "Cool. I like your music."
"Thanks." They all said.
I said to Cheyenne, "I met them at a gas station on my way home from Orlando."
Cheyenne replied, "Oh ok."
"Oh my gosh! It's Why Don't We!" We heard Leah shriek from down the aisle.
"That would be Leah." Cheyenne said.
Leah and Raven came up to us. Leah was shrieking and jumping.
Daniel laughed, "Nice to meet you, Leah."
Looking at Raven Jack asked, "What's your name?"
Raven replied, "I'm Raven and I don't listen to y'all's music."
Jack answered smiling, "Ok, well I'm Jack."
"Nice to meet you." Raven responded.
"You look nice." Jack said.
"Thanks." Raven replied smiling.
I smilies as Leah came up to Zach and said, "I'm Leah, and I love your music."
Daniel whispered to me, "Isn't she the one that really likes Zach?"
"Yep." I answered.
"Well, I'm just gonna let you know that Zach has his eye on someone else." Daniel said.
I asked, "Who?"
Daniel's eyes widened as he smiled and looked at me.
"He has a crush on me?" I asked, "But he doesn't even know me."
Daniel smiled, "Well he's definitely crushing."
As he said that the concert started. I sat beside Daniel with Leah on my own her side. Zach was beside her, then it was Jack, Raven, Cheyenne, and Jonah. It was a great concert, but Leah seemed more interested in Zach than Guns N' Roses. After the concert Jonah asked Leah, "You look familiar. What's your last name?"
"Simpson." Leah replied.
"Did you go to Waldorf School in Minnesota?" Jonah asked.
"Yeah I went there in elementary school. I lived in Stillwater until I was 9, then I moved to Glendale." Leah replied.
Jonah said, "We went to the same school. I'm Jonah Frantzich. I changed my last name when I got famous."
"Oh my gosh! I remember you. We used to be best friends." Leah replied.
Jonah responded, "Yeah. I knew you looked familiar. It's so great to see you again."
"Same here." Leah said.
Jonah and Leah kept talking. Apparently they had a lot catch up on. The guys told us we could come over anytime. Zach was hitting on me a lot, but I stayed with Daniel the whole time. I didn't like Zach that way, and I really hoped that he wouldn't ask me out.