Things Will Change

Leah's POV.
At some point the torture stops. I can't move I'm so traumatized. I hear him leave the room and eventually I curl up into a ball and start to cry. After a few minutes I'm able to slowly get up and put my pajamas on. I grab my phone and call y/n, she doesn't answer. It's 4:47am so I'm not surprised that she doesn't answer the phone. I try calling Raven and Cheyenne but neither one of them answer. I don't want to call Jonah, I don't want him to feel like he has to protect me. I call Zach and he answers.
"Hello."
"Um Zach. Something happened." I swallow hard, take a deep breath, and try to old back tears, "Dax attacked me."
Zach replies, "What do you mean he attacked you?"
"I'll explain later, but can you please come pick me up? I don't feel safe at my house." I answer.
Zach responds, "Yeah. I'll get there as soon as I can."
I say, "Thank you."
Zach asks, "No problem. Are you ok?"
I reply, "Um not really. I'll explain when you pick me up."
"Ok." Zach answers. "I'll talk to you later then"
"No. Wait. Don't hang up. Just talk to me until you get here." I say.
Zach asks, "Ok. Did he hurt you?"
"He threatened me and—he hurt me." I reply.
"I'm on my way. I'll be there in about 20 minutes." Zach responds.
I say, "Ok."
"Where is your mom? I thought you were living at your parents house." Zach asks.
I respond, "No. I got my own apartment. It's down the street from y/n. Apartment 3B."
Zach replies, "Ok."
Zach knocks on my door 15 minutes later. I open the door as we hang up.
"Hey. Let's go." I say.
Zach replies, "Ok."
We get in the car and head back to his house.
Zach asks, "So what happened?"
I reply, "Dax has been stalking me ever since that party his gang threw and this morning he forced his way into my apartment and beat me. He hit me and told me that if I didn't do what he said he would hurt you, y/n, Jonah, and everyone else. Dax took advantage of me, threatened me, and" I take a deep breath then say, "Dax raped me."
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Leah. I can't believe he would do something like that." Zach responds.
"Don't tell anyone. I don't want them to know what he did. I just hope he doesn't come back." I answer.
Zach says, "Well you can stay at our place for as long as you need to."
"Thanks Zach." I reply.
We get to the house and go to Zach's room. He asks, "Do you want something to eat or anything?"
"Can you get me a water please?" I ask.
Zach replies, "Yeah sure. I'll be right back. The tv remote is on my dresser if you want to watch tv."
I answer, "Ok thanks."
Zach leaves the room and I turn the tv on and get under the covers. Before I know it I'm fast asleep.

Zach's POV.
      I go to the kitchen to get Leah some water and by the time I get back to my room Leah is already asleep in my bed. I lay the water on the nightstand and go downstairs. I don't bother going back to sleep because it's already 5:30 am. Instead I watch tv for a little while then decide to fix breakfast for everybody. Jack comes downstairs around 8 and asks, "What are you doing up this early?"
"Well Leah is sleeping in my bed and I was already awake so I thought why not fix breakfast for everybody." I reply.
Jack responds, "Why is Leah here?"
I answer, "She called me around 5 this morning asking for me to pick her up. She's going through some stuff right now and she had a rough night."
Jack says, "Ok. What's going on?"
"If she wants to tell you then she'll tell you, but I'm sworn to secrecy." I answer.
"Ok." Jack replies, "Does Jonah know she's here?"
"No." I say.
"Well this'll be interesting then." Jack says as he sits down on the couch. "I'm gonna ask Raven to come over."
I reply, "Ok. I don't care."
About 20 minutes later Daniel comes downstairs and shortly after that so does Corbyn. I finish breakfast as Jonah and Leah come downstairs.
Jonah asks Leah, "What are you doing here?"
Leah replies, "I got scared last night so I decided to come over here. Zach was up and he said I could sleep in his bed."
"Oh ok." Jonah says.
Raven, y/n, and Cheyenne come over later and we all hang out. Leah stays with us for the next several days and Jonah keeps asking why. Leah doesn't want him to know, but I keep telling her that she's gonna have to tell him about what happened.

*Three weeks after Leah was harassed*
Leah's POV.
     Jonah wakes me up at around 6 in the morning and says he's taking me somewhere. I get dressed and then we leave. Jonah tells me that he's taking me whale watching. We arrive to the docks and load onto the boat. Jonah and I eat breakfast on the boat while looking out at the ocean.
Jonah asks, "So do you wanna tell me why you haven't gone back to your house in three weeks?"
I reply, "It's not your problem. I'm fine, really."
"I don't believe you." Jonah says, "You haven't even gone back to get clothes. Zach got them for you. Come on you can trust me."
"I know I can trust you, but I'm scared about how you'll take the news." I answer.
"I'll be fine." Jonah says, "Please tell me. It's driving me crazy."
I respond, "Fine. I was raped. Dax stalked me, forced his way into my apartment, threatened me, then raped me."
Jonah stands up and puts his fist in his hand, "I'm gonna kill him. I can't believe he did that to you." Jonah sits down beside me and hugs me, "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there. I'm so sorry. I'm gonna get him back for this." Jonah kisses my head and I can see tears in his eyes, "I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you."
I reply, "It's ok. I'm ok."

Zach's POV.
When Jonah and Leah come home Jonah has his arm around her shoulder. He looks mad and concerned. Leah must've told him about Dax.
Leah says, "I'm gonna go take a shower."
Jonah replies, "Ok."
Leah goes upstairs and Jonah comes into the living room and plops down couch beside Daniel. All five of us are in the living room. Daniel asks Jonah, "What's wrong?"
Jonah stands up and starts pacing around the room.
I ask, "Did Leah tell you about Dax?"
Daniel responds, "What did Dax do?"
"I swear I'm gonna kill him." Jonah says, "I hate the guy. I can't believe he would do that. I gotta find him."
Corbyn goes Jonah, grabs his arm, and says, "Jonah, calm down and tell us what happened."
Jonah sits down on the couch and puts his head in his hand.
I say, "Dax raped Leah."
"So you knew?" Jonah asks.
I reply, "She called me that morning and said she needed me to come pick her up. I made her tell me what happened."
"That's terrible that Dax did that." Daniel responds.
Corbyn asks, "Is Leah ok?"
Jonah replies, "She says she is, but all I wanna do is kill him."
"Don't say that. I know it's hard, but you just gotta try to forgive him." Daniel says.
"Forgive him?" Jonah stands up and yells, "How am I supposed to forgive that guy?"
Corbyn demands, "Jonah, you need to try and calm down."
Jonah replies, "No. I can't."
He walks to the door and starts to leave as we all go after him. Corbyn yells, "Jonah stop."
Jonah walks to his car. Daniel asks, "Where are you going?"
Jonah gets in the car and starts it. I yell, "Jonah!"
As he drives away, the 4 of continuously yell, "Jonah!"
Corbyn says, "I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid."
All 4 of continuously call him, but he doesn't answer. We go back inside as Leah comes downstairs in her bathrobe and asks, "Where's Jonah?"
Jack says, "He left. We don't know where he went, but he was really mad at Dax."
"I knew this would happen. That's why I didn't want to tell him." Leah replies.
I respond, "He'll be ok. He just needs time to cool off."
"I hope he doesn't do anything stupid." Leah says.
"Don't worry. He's smart. He'll get over it." Daniel replies.
Leah responds, "Ok. I hope your right."
Jack asks, "Should we go look for him?"
Daniel replies, "No. We need to give him some space. He'll come back when he's calmed down."
"Ok. What should we do until he gets back?" I ask.
Corbyn says, "Let's just sit out by the pool and wait for him to get home."
"Ok." I reply.
As we walk to the back porch, the door bell rings. Corbyn answers it. It's Y/n, Cheyenne, and Raven. "Hello." Corbyn says.
"Hello." Y/n replies.
Daniel responds, "Oh yeah. I forgot I invited y'all over."
"Ok. What's up?" Y/n says.
Leah replies, "Jonah found out about what Dax did and he ran off."
Cheyenne asks, "What did Dax do?"
"Oh right, I forgot to tell you." Leah says, "Dax kind of—"
Corbyn interrupts, "Dax assaulted her and now Jonah has his mind set on beating him up."
Cheyenne replies, "Well good. Dax needs to be taught a lesson. I swear if I ever see him again I'm gonna knock him till he's dead."
Raven responds, "Ok Cheyenne. Calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down. That guy needs to pay." Cheyenne says.
Y/n replies, "Yeah let's not do that. If Leah is ok then that's all that matters." Y/n looks at Leah and asks, "You are ok, right?"
Leah responds, "Uh yeah. It's just that"
Cheyenne asks, "What?"
Leah says, "I'm pregnant."