Chapter 15 "We Like Ta Partayyee"

Beyoncé's P.O.V
*A Few Weeks Later*

"....oh, and class don't forget that you have to turn in two 7 page essays on "Economic growth" and "Economic Equality", they're both due tomorrow at the very beginning of class" Professor Bennett said.

"uggghh.." the whole class groaned.

"aww, do y'all want me to bump it up to three 7 page ess-"

"NOooo!" we all quickly shouted cutting him off.

He chuckled. "that's what I thought, see you guys tomorrow, your now dismissed" he said beginning to wipe off the dry erase board that hung behind him.

"ughh, this man be wanting too damn much" Jazmine said getting up from her seat grabbing her books.

"man for real though, he stressing me out with all this work I have to do just for his class, not even including the make up work I haven't finished" I said getting up from my seat, grabbing my backpack and books.

"well that's nobody's fault but yours booboo, you the one who decided to take about a two month vacation from school" she said putting on her backpack.

"well I wasn't just chillin playing hooky, I was taking care of my man, you know that" I said as we were walking out the classroom door.

"mhm, how is he doing anyways?" she asked.

"gooood" I said as a big smile crept upon my face thinking about him. "he's 100% recovered now, and I'm loving it" I said can't helping but to smile.

"oh I bet you are" she laughed. "he cracking that back good every night huh"

I gasped. "what, nooo" I laughed obviously lying.

"mhm don't lie, that's why you can't focus on getting yo homework done, you to busy 'getting busy' all night with Jay. thotty ass" she laughed.

"uh-un don't be calling me a thot cause you can't get no d¡ck on a regular, good d¡ck at that"

She rolled her eyes at me. "whatever b¡tch, I gets d¡ck ok, I'm good"

"girl dildos don't count" I laughed.

She playfully shoved me. "f*ck you" she laughed. "I don't use dildos"

I laughed "are you suuure" I said eyeing her.

"f*ck you Beyoncé" she laughed flicking me off. "you a real Ass sometimes you know"

"aww, but you still love me" I said hugging on her arm.

she playfully pushed me away laughing. "yea, sometimes"

"all the time" I said laughing, my phone vibrated in my pocket as we were walking, I pulled it out checking it, it was a text message from Jay.

While I was texting Jay back, Lauren walked up on us.

"heyy peeps" she said hugging on Jazmine.

"wassup girl" Jazmine said hugging her back.

I put my phone back in my pocket after sending my text to Jay. "hey" I said giving her a hug too.

"where y'all going" Lauren asked now walking with us.

"Home, I got a bunch of homework to do and a Test to study for" Jazmine said.

"ugh, you so boring" Lauren laughed. "where you heading to Bey, any plans tonight?"

I shrugged. "I don't even know, Jay supposed to be on his way to pick me up, and who knows what he's got planned today"