Chapter 22 "Is This How We End?"

comment for quicker updates y'all, I just wanna know y'all still enjoying reading:)

Continuation From Last Time...

I just blacked out and rushed the girl, but Jay grabbed hold of me before I could completely get to her as$ to snatch her up.

"let me the f*ck go!" I yelled tryna break loose from his grip.

"no baby, you can't hit her, she's pregnant" he said restraining me, I don't give a f*ck no more!, I elbowed him in his balls Hella hard, he released me, I turned around and kneed him in his nuts too, he groaned and grabbed his package.

"ahhh!, sh¡t!, what the f*ck baby!" he screamed falling to the ground holding his dick and balls. "I didn't even do nothing" he grunted in pain.

"shut up!" I spat angry while he curled up on the floor holding his area.

I focused my attention back on Shontelle, she's standing by his bed in only her under clothes looking surprised as hell, I'm ready to kill this b¡tch then beat Jays as$ some more.

"so this what you want huh b¡tch, you want this as$ whoopin real bad don't you" I said quickly tying up my hair, I snatched my earings out my ear and tossed em, I'm ready to drag this hoe.

"hell yea this what I want" she said pulling hers out too. "I been waiting to beat yo as$" she said.

"and you gon still be waiting, cause I ain't never lost a fight and trust I won't make this my first" I said stepping in her face with my fist balled.

"uggh!, aye y'all chill!" Jay yelled still on the floor holding his balls, I know he in pain sense he still on the floor.

"shut up!" We both yelled at him.

"tramp I got just one question for you, why?, why are so damn fascinated with my man, is it because he got money?, good dick?, fame?, or just because he dumped yo hoe as$ and got with me?, why can't yo simple minded thotty trashy as$ just move and stay away from him"

She chuckled. "well for one I'm carrying his child, and secondly, I have no problem moving on, it's him who can't seem to leave me alone, he the one who called me and asked me to come over, I guess my pussy just too good for him to forget, he's addicted and needed his fix, right baby?" she said looking at him.

"b¡tch please!" Jay said.

I chuckled. "b¡tch if yo pussy is so good then why when y'all was together he was still coming over my crib eating my pussy good at least 4 times a week then going home to you kissing you so you can taste my sweet juices, and you betsta believe I came faithfully in his mouth every time"

She gasped looking real angry now. "well why yo nigga just got through busting my sh¡t wide open!, and we f*cked without a condom, AGAIN, and oh while we on the subject, how does it feel to know the man you love is having a baby by someone else!"

I Just grew even more angry hearing her say that, I clinched my fist and teeth, I wanna beat her as$ so bad but that little voice in the back of my head keeps reminding me she's pregnant and if I beat her as$ ima go ta jail for attempted murder since she's pregnant.

"your a grimmy no class having hoe!" I spat.

She smiled. "whatever, that's not what yo nigga was thinking while he was sucking my clit, he was to focused on making me cum over and over, so when you kiss him just remember that's how my pussy taste"

F*ck it I'm going to jail. "b¡tch first tell me how my fist taste!" I said before I back handed her as$, I slapped her so hard she fell back on the bed, you would've thought she didn't have my money on time the way I pimp slapped her.