Ch. 46 "Home Is Where The DRAMA Is"

Leave Comments For More Frequent Updates☆
___

¤Two Weeks Later

Author's P.O.V

"I'm so exciitteeed" Bey expressed, beaming with joy. "I can't wait to see my mom & Solange, and Kelly! Oh! and Michelle my belle & Tyyy!"

Jay took his eyes off the highway in front of him to look over and see the huge smile plastered on Beyoncé's face, he smiled at the sight of seeing her so happy, then put his focus back ahead.

They're currently on their way to Ms. Tina's house, and Beyoncé couldn't be happier. She's back in her hometown of Houston Texas, so she's elated at the fact that she's gonna see her family in just a few minutes.

Kelly's baby shower is this week, but they flew out to H-Town a few days before the actual day so they can help Kelly put the finishing touches on the celebration.

"I'm excited to eat, that's what I'm excited about" Annie says. "Mama Tina cooked, right?" She's asking no one in particular.

"Solange said she did" Mickey answered her sister's question.

"Yasss, I'm finna eat goood" She began doing a little happy dance in her seat.

Jay caught a glimpse of her through the rearview mirror, and smiled while shaking his head at his little sister. Seeing as though they just had a 5Hr flight to here from NY, he feels her mood.

🎶📲...Said that I'ma ride for my mothafucka niggas, most likely I'ma die wit my finger on the trigger...🎵 Jay's phone began ringing, playing YG's 'My Nigga'.

He pressed the car dashboard to 'Answer Call' via bluetooth.

"What up, TyTy" He spoke.

"Aye we lost as fuck out here, man. What happened to you sendin me Bey moms address?"

"Oh I forgot, my bad G" Jay replied. "I'll have Bey text it to you right now"

"Aight"

"Ya'll left the car rental place already?" Bey asked him, joining the conversation.

"Yeah, we just pulled off the lot a minute ago"

"Well just hop on the 45 freeway headin south, then get on the--"

"Bey, you gon have to just text us the address so we can put it in the GPS" He interrupted. "Rih driving, and you know ya girl bad with directions"

"Fuck you" Rihanna spoke in the background, TyTy just laughed.

Bey and Jay laughed also. "Ok, I'll text it right now" Bey told him.

"Okay, thanks"

"No problem, see y'all when y'all get to the house. Bye"

"Bye" He said before ending the call.

Bey picked up her phone and texted her mom's address to TyTy's phone, then sat it back down again so that it can continue charging quickly.

"You let moms know we on our way yet?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I texted her when we left from the rental car place. She text back sayin she was at the store with my uncle Skip getting some last few items for tonights dinner, but that Solange is at the house with Daniel"

"Whhaat? She left them there alone?"

"I guess" Bey shrugged. "The girl already pregnant by the nigga tho, so it's not like she they need supervision to prevent that from happening; too late"