Chapter 24 "There's Been A Murder"

Somewhere In New York,
Disclosed Location
11:48pm EST

The Meet Up

JAY'S P.O.V

"yo is everything in place?" I asked TyTy over the phone.

"yea, the boys are all in position, we just waiting for your signal"

"ok cool, you make sure they follow the plan exactly and don't move till I say so, we can't afford no f*ck ups"

"aight, I got you man, but you sure you ready for this?" He asked.

"man hell yea I'm sure, I hope these niggas right with God though, because it's over for them"

"I'm wit you man, but you know you ain't got nothing to prove right?, but a lot to lose if this all goes wrong" He said.

"yea I know man, but I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let the niggas that kidnapped my girl live and get away with 7 million dollars of my hard earned cash, I just can't do that, plus you already know I'll do anything necessary for Bey, even if it means risking my life, these niggas f*cked up by grabbing her"

"yea I know, and I got yo back 100%, I just wanna make sure you prepared for this sh¡t, because ain't no turning back once the sh¡t hits the fan"

"I know" I said.

"aight then man, let's do this, we waiting for yo signal"

"aight, I'm finna pull up to the location now"

"Yea I see you, don't worry man, we got yo back"

"I know, but just make sure you focus on spotting Bey if they really got her here, and make sure she's safe before making any unplanned moves, I don't trust these niggas at all, they might still try and hurt her or something, so be alert"

"We are man, don't worry"

"aight Fam, see you in a minute"

"aight, peace" he said before hanging up.

I sat my phone down and continued driving down this abandoned backroad to the discrete location they gave me to meet them, and all I'm thinking about is getting Beyoncé back safely.

I get a quick glance of my  matching tattoo I have for her and start thinking about if she's ok, if they hurt her, and if she'll be even more mad at me for getting her in this situation, or forgive me, my thoughts are racing everywhere, I just don't know what I'd do without her, I need to get her back asap before I go crazy, so I hope everything goes good tonight, I got TyTy and my boyz not too far behind me ready to execute this plan, let's hope we all make it back home safe.

I'm driving to the location which is literally in the middle of nowhere, it's somewhere outside the city, there's a turn coming up, I made the left turn and I finally see a big building ahead, it's old and looks abandoned, I think it's an abandoned warehouse, so typical of kidnappers to wanna meet at a place like this.

As I pull up I see a black truck parked out front with their headlights on and 3 men standing out by the hood of the car, I pulled up in front of the parked SUV truck, we're facing each other but a few feet away from each other.

I put my car in Park then grabbed the two big duffle bags full of the money out the backseat and stepped out my truck, but I left the truck running though.

I stood in front of my hood. "so wassup!, where's she at?!" I yelled.

"you got the money?!" one guy spoke.

"what the f*ck you think these are, dumbas$!" I said holding up the money bags.

"aye no need to get upset, we just making sure" one of the guys said leaning on the hood, They're all wearing Ski mask to hide their faces.