Chapter 27 "I Miss You"

***2 Months Later***

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"I thought that things like this get better with time, but I still need you, why is that?. Your thee only image in my mind, so I still see you, around. I miss youu, like every day, wanna be with youu, but your away. I miss youu, missing you insane, but if I got with you, could it feel the saame?"
I wrote all of what I'm feeling at this moment down in my lyric book.

"...could it feel the saame?, I miss youu, can't get you out my braiin. And I still get butterfliiees, when I hear your name. I miss youu" I sang low enough for only me to hear.

I sighed while looking down at my inner wrist, I smiled seeing my part of the matching couple Tattoos Jay and I got a while back.

"His Queen" I said reading the words under the Crown tatto with his initials in it, I sighed again. "Dammit Beyoncé, why are you so stupid. You ruined yet another good thing" I said to myself as I roll over on my back, I stared at the ceiling just thinking.

*Knock!, Knock!* I heard two knocks before my room door swung open.

My little sister walked in. "Bey, what you want from this Chinese place we ordering from tonight?" She asked before flopping down on my bed.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry" I said sitting my lyric book I was just writing in on my nightstand.

She rolled her eyes. "Mhm, KELLY!, ANG!, SHE SAID SHE NOT HUNGRY AGAIN!" She yelled.

"Girl, why is you screaming?"

"So they can hear me in the other room, duh" she said sitting up.

I rolled my eyes at her smart comment, Kelly came walking into my room. "Uh-un Bey, we aint buying it tonight, you need to eat something" she said walking over sitting on my bed next to Solo.

"I'm not hungry"

"yea right, You've been saying that for these last few weeks, you barley eating"

"mhm, cuz you all depressed and shit" Solo said.

"watch your mouth before I pop you in it, you ain't grown" I said looking over at her.

"Uh, you can't hit me, I'm pregnant, remember" She said feeling superior.

"well yo mouth ain't, so keep talking and see I don't back my word up"

"Ooh you betta tread lightly girl, she don't have a problem fighting pregnant women" Kelly laughed.

"Sure don't, I witnessed her beat a pregnant bitch ass at her birthday party" Angie said walking in. "Shit was too lit" she said laying across the foot of my bed.

"welll in that case, let me mooove over here" Solo said getting off my bed moving to a chair.

Angie and Kelly laughed, I shook my head and laughed a little too. I switched positions in bed turning onto my side. "Why are y'all all up in my room invading my privacy?" I asked noticing they big chillin in my room.

"Because the only time we get to see you is if we invade your room, you been locked up in her for weeks feeling sorry for yourself" Angie said.

I rolled my eyes. "no I haven't"

"Yes you have Bey, you only come out to go to school or work. And also maybe when I beg you to take me to my doctor's appointments" Kelly said.

"well I haven't been feeling good, that's all"