Chapter 9 "That Doesn't Change My Feelings About You...And Never Will"

Continuation from last time...

"what!" I said with my jaw dropped. "so h- he really proposed to you?" I asked not believeing what I just heard.

"y-yes" she said still looking down.

damn!, how did this happen so fast, damn,  I sighed and grabbed her chin lifting her head up. "bey, it's cool, I'm cool, congratulations to y'all"

"wait, your not mad?" she asked.

I chuckled a bit. "nah, I can't be mad, your his girl, well fianceé now....damn, I didn't see this coming, my Beybey getting married, to  someone who's not me" I said dropping my head, damn.

She sighed. "jay I'm sorry if this makes you feel some type of way, specially after the talk we had before our big argument, but I just want you to know that I didn't say yes because I was mad at you or wanted to hurt you, I really do love Will"

Damn that hurted to hear, I sighed. "I know, but I also want you to know, that doesn't change my feelings about you....and never will,I will always love you beyoncé, and I will always have these strong and very deep feelings for you, nothing will every change that, but also, I will respect your decision to marry him, as long as I'll still have you as my best friend" I said looking her deep in her eyes.

She smiled and wiped her falling tears. "Jay you'll always be my bestfriend" she said hugging me. "thank you for not being mad, I love you"

"I love you too" I said.

"hey yo-, awww, look who finally made up" Kelly said walking back into the living room with Joshua. "y'all Bonnie & Clyde again" she laughed sitting down with her bowl if ice-cream.

"aye we never stopped being em" I said getting off my knees and sitting on the couch.

"we just was laying low for a second" Bey laughed.

"mhm, y'all cute, anyways, me and joshua was thinking, we should go somewhere and do something fun on this nice Friday afternoon, all together"

"oh is that right" I said.

"yup, we was thinking we can maybe go to the movies or something" Joshua said.

"ooh the movies, count me in, I've been dying to get out the house all day" Bey said.

"jay?..." kelly said awaiting my thought on the idea.

"I'm down, its not like I got anything better to do" I laughed.

"it's settled then, to the movies!, what yall wanna see though" kelly asked.

"that new movie 'Addicted' that we wanted to see is playing" bey said.

"ooh yasss!" kelly said.

"uh-un, that's rated R, and we got josh" I said.

"damn" they both said.

"What about 'Despicable Me 2', I haven't seen that yet and I heard it's good, and funny" Josh said.

"that's a little kids movie, uh-un" kelly said.

"well he is a little kid" bey said.

"aye I heard it was good too though" I said.

"oh you did" bey laughed.

"yes, I did, and you know Pharell produced the soundtrack, let's go see it, support my brother" I said.

Bey laughed. "i love Pharell, but I don't wanna sit in a theater full of kids watching a cartoon, not my style"

"ok, then how about that new movie 'let's be Cops', I heard that's funny too" I said.

"ooh yes!" josh said.