26: ☆Study Trip☆

Chapter 26: Study Trip !

Xxxxxx

Rin POV

Today the day when the trip begin .We arrived at the tv station . Kawakami-Sensei remind the student don't cause any trouble . Then we need to listen the woman talking about commercial anything related this tv station .

"Huh . . . "Ryuji crossed his arms while you also just listening .

After 10 minutes still listening you feel little sleepy and leaning your head on Ren-nii left shoulder.

"Could this get any more obvious . . . ?" Ann said with sigh .

"Hey , how much longer does this go ?"Mona whisper as he still inside Ren-nii bag .

"I swear , I'm not gonna last . ." Ryuji yawned .

Suddenly a man just bumped Ren-nii making you stumble a bit before Ryuji catch you and that guy yelling the PR woman .

"Hey , assho-" Ryuji about to cursed but you stop him .

"Ryuji ! " You hold his arm as the woman ends her talk .

"Dammit . . . Who does that jerk think he is ? "Ryuji growled as you ask your brother okay .

Then another man approached Ann and ask her if she want be in TV . He also give his card to Ann and she just accept it . Then he also noticed you . He about to approach you but your brother and Ryuji already standing in front of you .That man gulped, feeling afraid and just leave .

'This two boys so overprotective . ' You thought with giggle .

Xxx

After we exploring the tv station , we stopped at the hallway to take a break . Ann suggest that we should check out or go shopping while still have time .

"Oooh , I know a place ! I wanna go that huge pancake looking place we passed in the way here ! "Mona exclaim . "It looked delicious ! What was that ? "

"You mean Dome Town ? "